2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

2 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Most pointless "alternative" jersey in all of sport.

It's really irritating, the perfect combo would be the shirt with white piping with the black shorts. Socks could go either way I enjoy that they've bothered to do different coloured text on each, "you fool! Those are the away socks!"

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

38 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Widnes have released theirs. Not sure I want to post them on here 🤔

Then allow me -

2022-shirt-category.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 minute ago, Exiled Townie said:

Then allow me -

2022-shirt-category.png

I have to admit I recoiled in horror when I first saw it. Though it looks slightly better worn than in these photos.

It's not a great one and not exactly a massive change from the first Xblades (Oxen) shirt. The story on the site is about changing with tradition but we've had plenty of mostly black home shirts and a few green away shirts too. It's not some massive departure. 

I look forward to the day we move from Oxen but seemingly their pricing works for the club.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

10 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

The main sponsor is practically invisible. What's the point in it being so small?!

People complain when sponsor logos are too visible, people complain when they're not visible enough. That's what I have learned from this thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson