2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

34 minutes ago, RugbyLeagueGeek said:

What colour even is that?? It looks dreadful I'm afraid

I believe Dulux calls it 'Scotts Pine' although it looks more like what you see coming out of an overflowing septic tank.

It's very strange that they've introduced a brand new colour... green and grey aren't the easiest colours to work with even before you throw a greeny-brown into the mix.

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

48 minutes ago, RugbyLeagueGeek said:

What colour even is that?

Phlegm.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

Last year’s green and grey hoops were far nicer. 

Another odd-decision by an oddly run club.

7F039972-C73A-4688-BFFD-E998AB3A77C0.jpeg

If I had one Christmas wish it would be for Santa to deliver to West Wales a new Asus (now I know what they do) computer and one-year subscription to Adobe illustrator… so they can upgrade from their current BBC Acorn with Corel Draw package.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

Last year’s green and grey hoops were far nicer. 

Another odd-decision by an oddly run club.

7F039972-C73A-4688-BFFD-E998AB3A77C0.jpeg

Interesting design concept. You're a club with two colours, why not merge them into one?

• Like 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

37 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Why have they got 2 badges? What's the one of the left breast?

This is where things get confusing, it isn’t a second badge. It’s the logo of a sportswear brand called Trojan Teamwear*, yet the kit appears to be made by Claw (as seen on right breast)

* These guys follow more people on Twitter than they have followers themselves. Read into that what you wish. 

6 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Who are we waiting for now?

Still waiting on Newcastle thunder, can't imagine that there won't be new tops coming as last year's home and away tops were kept over from the lost covid season, although they did introduce the black and white striped 3rd top

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Am I the only one seeing a completely different design to the one in the photo?!

I thought Bradford had moved out of Dewsbury now?

sam-burgess-bradford-bulls-rlfc-halliwell-jones-stadium-warrington-HXY1D9.jpg

No not just you... a bit strange to call it a retro kit and then not base it on the kit it is supposedly derived from...

• Like 2

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

9 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Interesting design concept. You're a club with two colours, why not merge them into one?

It's part of the tactics for next year. By being camouflaged they will be able to sneak past the opposition whilst in attack and also surprise tackle them when in defence. When the ref calls them over for a talking to they will melt into the background.

• Haha 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

It's part of the tactics for next year. By being camouflaged they will be able to sneak past the opposition whilst in attack and also surprise tackle them when in defence. When the ref calls them over for a talking to they will melt into the background.

You may jest...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/oct/06/world-rugby-to-ban-red-green-kit-clashes-help-colour-blind-fans

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 11/12/2021 at 04:24, Man of Kent said:

The 2022 vintage seems a good argument for less is more, ie two-year designs done well rather than annual launches that look cheap & nasty.

Agreed.

Better for the shirts retaining value and for landfill and attic space. 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

11 hours ago, NERugbyDad said:

Still waiting on Newcastle thunder, can't imagine that there won't be new tops coming as last year's home and away tops were kept over from the lost covid season, although they did introduce the black and white striped 3rd top

The way things are going Newcastle Utd will be introducing a purple 3rd top in a few years time. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

7 minutes ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png
Glad they’ve told us what colour it is because it looks grey/beige to me. 

Red and green should never be seen.

West Wales Raiders… trying their very best to make everyone who really wants to love them shake their head in disbelief since 2018.

Edited by theswanmcr
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theswanmcr said:

Red and green should never be seen.

West Wales Raiders… trying their very best to make everyone who really wants to love them shake their head in disbelief since 2018.

So, what made you finally decide that Keighley Cougars weren't the team for you?

• Haha 1