2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

i cant recall seeing them announce what they will look like either... hope its not back to the st helens knock off look. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacobus said:

Awkward discussions going on there.

Who signed off the design for production with it being wrong would be the main one!

It just says "issues with the garments" while that could be the wrong design it could also arguably be about quality, size etc.. I am sure all companies have these problems but it does add to a list of issues that people report with Oxen 

13 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I'm sure the Welsh will love a red rose coloured shirt...

Call it scarlet and it will go down well in Llanelli

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Sheffield might also want to update the link to their 'shop' at the bottom of that page.

The 'issues' they are having with their product sound quite worrying, especially as this time of year which would be key retail time. Not a good look for Oxen.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

12 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Sheffield might also want to update the link to their 'shop' at the bottom of that page.

The 'issues' they are having with their product sound quite worrying, especially as this time of year which would be key retail time. Not a good look for Oxen.

Last seasons jerseys and other merch are still full price too. 

3 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Foie Gras?

I want you to apologise immediately. Some of us happen to find this kind of talk rather offensive. I thought we were better than stooping to mindless racism and abuse on this forum. Do check that there isn't any poultry in the house before letting loose with these supposed jokes. 😡

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I can't help but feel this has happened before...

Only for one season however per the twitter feed.  Looks like Dons are smart in that if the 2022 season is not a success, they can ask London to go back to black, and if it is a success then keep the colours in 2023.

But yes I have quins tops, the blue \ black striped top when at Barnet, so this has been tried before.
barnet.jpg.078a27a7c5dba59e797671071fa08ece.jpg

10 minutes ago, crashmon said:

Only for one season however per the twitter feed.  Looks like Dons are smart in that if the 2022 season is not a success, they can ask London to go back to black, and if it is a success then keep the colours in 2023.

But yes I have quins tops, the blue \ black striped top when at Barnet, so this has been tried before.
barnet.jpg.078a27a7c5dba59e797671071fa08ece.jpg

And Fulham's colours!

My gripe is that it just doesn't work - its not helped by the badge which doesn't look great with its silver sheen on most backgrounds.

• Like 1