RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Has Leigh's been put up yet?

Bild

EDIT:

I see that it has.

Anyway, quite like it. Not earth shattering but does the job well.

Edited by gingerjon
  • Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

9 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Pretty smart actually.

Not sure what the issue was with the replica shirts but I like that a lot.. very late 80s early 90s... 

1 minute ago, RP London said:

Not sure what the issue was with the replica shirts but I like that a lot.. very late 80s early 90s... 

The home shirt should be the staple design for the Eagles I think. 

They have managed to refrain from making the away shirt garish and its a quite nice leisure top.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

The home shirt should be the staple design for the Eagles I think. 

They have managed to refrain from making the away shirt garish and its a quite nice leisure top.

Totally agree.. don't mind reversing the white and gold from year to year but should be red with white or gold chevron.. liked last year's too but this years is quality. 

• Like 2

On 15/12/2021 at 21:45, Jughead said:

If, and it’s a big if, this is successful and they have a successful year on and off the pitch, wouldn’t it be remiss to abandon the blue and yellow, more so if it is part of that success off the pitch, and premature to announce this is for one year only?

You've seen our part time squad for this season?

And our coach who is untested at this level?

Surely no Broncos fan is thinking about success next season, more like a case of fighting for survival!

7 minutes ago, welshmagpie said:

They are really nice designs, well played Sheffield and Oxen.

However the fabric looks a bit cheap and some of the sponsors logos look faded already. 

Think they're the player issue shirts. The replica product, I can assure you, is much cheaper looking. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

9 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Has Leigh's been put up yet?

Bild

EDIT:

I see that it has.

Anyway, quite like it. Not earth shattering but does the job well.

Our shirts sponsor this year is from a bricklaying company. The lad (3rd from left) is a local young business man who is quite fanatical about Leigh and it is always good to see someone who has not only done well for himself, but is prepared to give a bit back to the local community. Granted it raises his companies profile, but he really does not need the publicity.

• Like 5

The club are preparing to disclose the name of the new jersey partner for 2022. Can you tell us more?

I am very happy to see a flagship of local businesses and one of the most successful, being by our side and with a partnership that we had never signed before. It is the logical continuation of all these exploits carried out over the past year and a half and of the extraordinary exhibition. Our club is more recognized abroad than in France through televisions. BeIN's support has also provided and all this allows us to sign larger partnerships. We have marked a big blow in French sport and a local company is ready to support us because it knows that it will have a return of communication and visibility.

https://www.lindependant.fr/2021/12/15/bernard-guasch-les-dragons-catalans-attirent-de-nouveaux-partenaires-9994510.php

Think they've missed a trick with both Catalan kits and over thought it. Both seem to have a bit too much going on, which i don't think is really needed.

I don't think they are particular nice at all.

• Like 3

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Not Catalans best, but better than some of the shockers on here.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, EastLondonMike said:

Think they've missed a trick with both Catalan kits and over thought it. Both seem to have a bit too much going on, which i don't think is really needed.

I don't think they are particular nice at all.

I think they're both fine but not as good as previous Cats' designs which have been a lot 'cleaner' (if that's the right word).

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)