2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

I didn’t really think it was possible, but Bradford have manage to outdo Whitehaven 2020 to take the coveted most tin pot shirt release photo award. 

https://trustinhaven.com/2020/01/13/havens-new-home-shirt-for-2020/

sometimes you do have to just acknowledge greatness once in a while, stand up, applaud and realise that you have witnessed something remarkable that you can reflect on for years. When you get 2 in such quick succession you know that this period of time will be remembered for decades. I believe it was Macmillan who said that "you have never had it so good".. he was wrong, it is now and with kit launches that we can truly say, and believe, that we have never had it so good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

As I previously posted, Oldham are keeping their 2021 shirt and are selling it at cost-price as a thanks to the fans.

However, we have switched manufacturers, from 1895 Sports to Ellgren. They look very smart IMO.

A6D64A52-D772-4BC5-8BB6-D16DAE791B6C.jpeg

15515B78-AEA5-4FD1-90D9-1A40902BD814.jpeg

Nice 

20 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

As I previously posted, Oldham are keeping their 2021 shirt and are selling it at cost-price as a thanks to the fans.

However, we have switched manufacturers, from 1895 Sports to Ellgren. They look very smart IMO.

A6D64A52-D772-4BC5-8BB6-D16DAE791B6C.jpeg

15515B78-AEA5-4FD1-90D9-1A40902BD814.jpeg

Smart kits, I really like both of those.

15 hours ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Bradfords general merchandise photography and presentation has been pretty poor for a while, the club shop has been rubbish for ages for showing you anything more than a dodgy photo of the product.

Having worked in Bradford for 14 years it’s hard to imagine what a machine the Bulls once were. Their marketing and presentation was a cut above.

Yes the clubs success was built on huge debts and I don’t want to see that happen again to any club. However you’d think that at least some of the flair would remain all be it in a modest form.

Yet in truth it’s nearly all gone now. 8o% of fans lost. Exposure in the city way lower than football and so on.

I honestly think if it weren’t for John Kears ability to create half decent teams on shoe string budgets the Bulls would have died by now.

There must be someone capable of making a go of it. The fact that nobody is willing suggests the clubs financial collapse was even worse that any of us knew.

Sad, very sad. A good Bradford would be an asset to the game, no doubt about it.

Edited by Kirmonds pouch
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Well there and shirt sponsors and there are shirt sponsors. Swinton home/away 2022

image_ffb12092-0f97-4c8f-89c8-9330817d58

image_bc620e45-2664-4baf-beae-d4cba791e220_1024x1024@2x.png?v=1639203047

Love the home shirt, though the less said about the away the better, I’m not a fan of gimmicks although if they sell then fair enough. 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2021 at 20:27, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Dreadful. He doesn't even look happy wearing it.

And why has the picture been taken in a 10 foot round the back of a dodgy working men's club? 

That's probably the best area of odsal they could find!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Decent shirt and good price 👌 

I may be wrong, but I think that was a launch day price.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/12/2021 at 16:26, Stanley30 said:

Well I think we can all agree that Oldham have won kit wars for this year. Thanks to all for taking part and see you again same time next year 👍

They are good but the Wigan ones come out on top for me.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dead man inc said:

Very smart kit & some impressive sponsors. (I may be reading too much into this 🤔, but a bit worrying to see Nasdaq missing as they have been long time sponsors & Skolars need all the financial help they can get with the huge cut in funding.)

HANetf are a massive company tbf, any heartlands club would be chuffed to have a blue chip sponsor like that. However obviously it depends on what they and Nasdaq were paying. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

HANetf are a massive company tbf, any heartlands club would be chuffed to have a blue chip sponsor like that. However obviously it depends on what they and Nasdaq were paying. 

i wasn’t complaining about HANetf - great prestigious company (& were on kit last year). It was just noticeable after a long time association that Nasdaq are no longer on the kit anywhere.

Edited by dead man inc