2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

10 minutes ago, Anita Bath said:

I am not a fan of mixing hoops with ‘v’s as in the Oldham home shirt.

Almost as if they had two designs to choose from but decided to go with both.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be either but Oldham have really pulled it off with that jersey.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Damien said:

Ordinarily I wouldn't be either but Oldham have really pulled it off with that jersey.

The shirt Reminds me of the Brian Johnstone comment with England playing a test match against NZ as Kiwi trundler Bob Cunis came in to bowl

” Cunis approaching the wicket, his bowling, like his name, is neither one thing or the other”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png

Belting jersey, there some crackers in L1 this season, my shirt collection will be growing somewhat in 2022.

This one, the Hornets, Oldham and the Hurricanes all strong efforts. 

Think Crusaders are due a new release soon and their shirts have been consistently good over the years. 

And please any chance of a more traditional offering from Keighley? 😀😀 Had enough of looking like some over the hill super hero every match day... 

Edited by Rach
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yanto said:

Towns home kit.

Throw back to the Super League days.

https://fb.watch/a5sVfb05pE/

I really am split on this. As DavidM says, 'I get the idea', ... but was expecting something different.

I still have the original upstairs, but it seems to have shrunk a little.

• Haha 2

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

How long will it be before shirts have animated GIFs!?

Don’t give Keighley ideas

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Does it look a bit better 'in daylight'.

At least it has a "proper collar". And a very high turnover according to Town shop.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

Edited by Exiled Townie
  • Like 1

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

How long will it be before shirts have animated GIFs!?

You jest, but this is actually already possible. Albeit difficult to properly execute.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

Does it look a bit better 'in daylight'.

At least it has a "proper collar". And a very high turnover according to Town shop.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

The shirt is okay, Town fans were just spoiled in 2021. It was an absolute cracker!

14 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

That bloke reminds me of someone. I initially thought George Bush! 

From TRL's own Rugby League Heroes - 

Colin ‘Buck’ Armstrong is one of the great Cumbrian players of the last 50 years.

Three times he faced the Kangaroos and twice he captained Workington at Old Trafford.

Professionally, he started out at Carlisle before making a name for himself in the top division with Hull Kingston Rovers.

Battling for most of his career with type-1 diabetes, he was a central figure in Workington rising through the divisions in the mid-1990s before spells at Swinton and Whitehaven.

He later took up coaching and refereeing.

• Like 5