2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

3 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

From TRL's own Rugby League Heroes - 

Colin ‘Buck’ Armstrong is one of the great Cumbrian players of the last 50 years.

Three times he faced the Kangaroos and twice he captained Workington at Old Trafford.

Professionally, he started out at Carlisle before making a name for himself in the top division with Hull Kingston Rovers.

Battling for most of his career with type-1 diabetes, he was a central figure in Workington rising through the divisions in the mid-1990s before spells at Swinton and Whitehaven.

He later took up coaching and refereeing.

Super guy had a few fantastic nights out with him in Hull around 1989/90 along with Bish and Mike Fletcher:)Tower for an hour anyone:)

P

On 21/12/2021 at 15:36, Kirmonds pouch said:

Having worked in Bradford for 14 years it’s hard to imagine what a machine the Bulls once were. Their marketing and presentation was a cut above.

Yes the clubs success was built on huge debts and I don’t want to see that happen again to any club. However you’d think that at least some of the flair would remain all be it in a modest form.

Yet in truth it’s nearly all gone now. 8o% of fans lost. Exposure in the city way lower than football and so on.

I honestly think if it weren’t for John Kears ability to create half decent teams on shoe string budgets the Bulls would have died by now.

There must be someone capable of making a go of it. The fact that nobody is willing suggests the clubs financial collapse was even worse that any of us knew.

Sad, very sad. A good Bradford would be an asset to the game, no doubt about it.

Agreed.

I have recently started going to Bradford for work and no-one has mentioned the Bulls even when I have a Catalans jacket on or mentioned the game. 

Closest I got was someone mentioning that Rhinos players train over there in Kirkstall. 

Being from the South, naively I had no clue how close Leeds, Cas, Bradford et al were together. But I can see enough to understand a strong Bulls has to be good for the game. 

Is their reputation so bad that no-one will take a chance on them and look to rebuild?

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

1 hour ago, jacobus said:

Agreed.

I have recently started going to Bradford for work and no-one has mentioned the Bulls even when I have a Catalans jacket on or mentioned the game. 

Closest I got was someone mentioning that Rhinos players train over there in Kirkstall. 

Being from the South, naively I had no clue how close Leeds, Cas, Bradford et al were together. But I can see enough to understand a strong Bulls has to be good for the game. 

Is their reputation so bad that no-one will take a chance on them and look to rebuild?

Probably not the best time when majority of staff in Bradford are working from home, plus not exactly a thriving job market in Bradford.

As a fan I think we are rebuilding but not overspending as per previous owners. No Admin since 2016. Squad this year looks stronger than 2020 so should put up a better fight for 3rd spot.

On 30/12/2021 at 17:20, Bulls2487 said:

Probably not the best time when majority of staff in Bradford are working from home, plus not exactly a thriving job market in Bradford.

As a fan I think we are rebuilding but not overspending as per previous owners. No Admin since 2016. Squad this year looks stronger than 2020 so should put up a better fight for 3rd spot.

As a fan of a football club who spent a fair bit of time in and out of admin, these are the painful yards rebuilding credibiility in the community and giving people time to forget how things were with the club before. 

Fingers crossed a good season ahead for the Bulls. 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

On 24/12/2021 at 17:17, Man of Kent said:

Worst of the lot in a poor vintage. The sponsor logo seems to include terms and conditions. Hilarious.

The small print actually says " if you can read this I've just Steamrollered over you and scored a try"

Edited by Mr Frisky
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Whitehaven 2022 Home kit

2681F853-5A93-4231-BBA1-110781695EE6.jpeg

The Subbuteo base is a nice innovation.

Really like that kit. Nicely done.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, Anita Bath said:

What has happened to the chocolate hoop?

They've gone Caramac like all the best people.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

What has happened to the chocolate hoop?

All that rich food at Christmas plays havoc with it.

• Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png

London Skolars away. I like it. 

Harrods colours, except without the taint of the Phony Pharaoh.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson