2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

On 19/12/2021 at 00:47, Jughead said:

Have Keighley released their shirts yet? They’re usually pretty understated and minimalistic.

Only 2 more sleeps to go,peeps.

Released on Sunday.

I expect it to get a mention in The House

https://mobile.twitter.com/_RobbieMoore/status/1480671579965116419?cxt=HHwWhsCyjaC9s4wpAAAA

Much more important than Boris and Andrew.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

13 hours ago, NERugbyDad said:

Newcastle Thunder dropped the tweet below about what they're wearing for their January friendlies against Barrow and Wigan, but it appears their 2022 strips are still nowhere to be seen 🤔.  Also there doesn't appear to be a Macron badge on this. 

Saw this and thought as a kit design it looks quite smart to be fair. Will wait and see what we bring out as our kits.

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

Home one is nice, the away one isn’t. I much prefer Rochdale in predominantly blue, too. 

It’s 100 years since we won the northern union cup wearing that colour scheme.

Like you I prefer the blue shirt with two red and one white hoop.

Well it's finally here...

Not quite as offensive as previous offerings, but far from the traditional style shirt fans have been asking for. Also looks more like a training top than an actual shirt in my opinion. 

Also I should mention that the club have said they will be planting a tree for every shirt sold which I think should be applauded regardless of opinions on the design itself.

20220116_124130.jpg

Edited by BD20Cougar
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BD20Cougar said:

Not quite as offensive as previous offerings, but far from the traditional style shirt fans have been asking for. Also looks more like a training top than an actual shirt in my opinion. 

Also I should mention that the club have said they will be planting a tree for every shirt sold which I think should be applauded regardless of opinions on the design itself.

20220116_124130.jpg

I must have had a knock on the head cos I quite like that.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

18 hours ago, BD20Cougar said:

Not quite as offensive as previous offerings, but far from the traditional style shirt fans have been asking for. 

20220116_124130.jpg

Now they finally have Timothy Taylor brewery in on the sponsorship front, I'd be giving em shirt sponsorship rights for as little as they want and then bringing out a proper red n green v retro number with the old Town crest rather than the e Cougars logo, done right, including allowing Taylor's to sell them, they'd sell bucket loads  ... Not just to RLfans ... 

Edited by Rach
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BD20Cougar said:

20220116_124130.jpg

There is no planet B is the most unlikely League One RL sponsor I’ve ever seen.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

There is no planet B is the most unlikely League One RL sponsor I’ve ever seen.

I thought it was the new RFL logo that they were putting on the front of the shirt rather than the sleeve... :kolobok_ph34r:

• Haha 1

It's infinitely better than their super hero shirts which imo are the worst shirts ever to grace a rugby field. I don't know who their shirt designer is but they love big logos and just need to tone it down a bit.

I think they want to do something different when in reality they just need to do a classic design. There are plenty of good Keighley shirts from the past to take inspiration from. 

21 hours ago, BD20Cougar said:

20220116_124130.jpg

Looks like a tour shirt.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

16 hours ago, Jughead said:

I think thats pretty smart. Nothing more than an interesting print, but nice as an away shirt.

Think they need to sort the colour matching out on the shorts, but that aside. I like it.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk