2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

13 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Those Canada Ravens shirts are interesting. 

I don't mind the more artistic designs, but would hope that 1 of the two would be a more classic RL shirt design. A black with Red V (or double V) for example. Perhaps they're taking inspiration from Sheffield Eagles!

Presumably we'll see the home one in action this Saturday

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

36 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Alex Walmsley in the new England training tee and shorts.

image.png.6dd1318da03a2a3882acc6accf0d674f.png

For Oxen that’s not bad actually but haven’t England only had 1 training session in 6 months & about 10 training kits ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Davo5 said:

For Oxen that’s not bad actually but haven’t England only had 1 training session in 6 months & about 10 training kits ?

one kit per player.

• Haha 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I wonder if these are actually Oxen product. To me they look like product that has been purchased direct from the NRL or whoever holds the license to produce such items. Just little things like the back neck label print, the use of all the official logos, the slightly different collar (we all know Oxen like using the exact same silhouette for all their tees across all teams), and the fact these actually look far too good to have been produced by Oxen.

Plus they are £10 more expensive than the usual polyester tee's they produce for the clubs over here. 

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

11 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

I wonder if these are actually Oxen product. To me they look like product that has been purchased direct from the NRL or whoever holds the license to produce such items. Just little things like the back neck label print, the use of all the official logos, the slightly different collar (we all know Oxen like using the exact same silhouette for all their tees across all teams), and the fact these actually look far too good to have been produced by Oxen.

Plus they are £10 more expensive than the usual polyester tee's they produce for the clubs over here. 

The more I look, the more I think you're right. The whole sublimated look for me is cheap so it was an easy mistake to make 😀

20 minutes ago, Karen said:

The more I look, the more I think you're right. The whole sublimated look for me is cheap so it was an easy mistake to make 😀

Sublimated tee's are the norm really, and although they are the cheapest option, they are also the best option, certainly in instances like this. I bet these probably wouldn't look too bad when worn, and just a takedown of the current jerseys, albeit without all the sponsors, which many actually like. Not that I want to encourage people to purchase Oxen product 😀

Product imagery is definitely Oxen. Usual sub standard approach there.

Edit: Looking around online these don't seem to be for sale anywhere else in the world, so probably are Oxen produced. Maybe don't hit that purchase button just yet.

Edited by EastLondonMike

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, Anita Bath said:

And its not even the current logo on the Titans shirt.

It's the old Wests Tigers logo as well!

To be honest I saw them and thought I might actually be interested on the basis they're much cheaper than imported jerseys and I don't mind not having sponsors on them. Clicked through a few photos and the quality as usual looks to be poor, what's stopping them from stitching the badges?

I'll stick to my other source for jarg NRL jerseys at knock down prices. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

On 29/04/2022 at 22:50, Tommygilf said:

Seen the NRL stuff in the Rhinos shop this evening, can confirm it is cheap tat. 

At £40.00 too it is genuinely ludicrous pricing. 

Yeah but wait a couple of weeks and it will be cheap tat reduced by 50%.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Fev Summer Bash

FRv4eoyX0AA3jEL?format=jpg&name=large

The guy standing behind him has better camouflage.

• Haha 4

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson