2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

13 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The Cas shirt is fine, but surely if its a one off shirt for a charity shouldn't it at least be a bit different rather than just another shirt?

I'm in two minds about these special shirts for Magic.

I can see the point and its good if clubs are doing their bit for charity but then again its a showpiece event and the clubs shirts are their brand so should they be showcasing that to more people?

Yeah, I think there’s a place for charity shirts but is Magic Weekend that particular round? I’m not sure. We neither push it as a charity round or make much of a song and dance (unless your name is Alex Simmons stood in a car park) about Magic Weekend, so it’s not really anything. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The Cas shirt is fine, but surely if its a one off shirt for a charity shouldn't it at least be a bit different rather than just another shirt?

I'm in two minds about these special shirts for Magic.

I can see the point and its good if clubs are doing their bit for charity but then again its a showpiece event and the clubs shirts are their brand so should they be showcasing that to more people?

Always said teams should wear shirts based on a heritage design for Magic.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Always said teams should wear shirts based on a heritage design for Magic.

Whether it is retro or not, I think we should have special Magic shirts (whether retro or for charity or whatever).

The two clubs should work to ensure they can wear their original colours without a clash (one light base one dark).

I really think we should be using core colours for major events (I hated the superhero shirts a few years back).

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

That is one of the weirdest launch photos I think I've ever seen.

I don't mind the shirt though.

I was thinking that... whats with the poses and the sultry looks?!?!

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Whether it is retro or not, I think we should have special Magic shirts (whether retro or for charity or whatever).

The two clubs should work to ensure they can wear their original colours without a clash (one light base one dark).

I really think we should be using core colours for major events (I hated the superhero shirts a few years back).

I didn't mind the superhero shirts as a one off, aligning Rugby League with such a massive thing as marvel (or whoever it is) wasn't a bad idea, but it should have just been once and they should have made more of a thing about it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Wigan & Wire wearing modern versions of their Milwaukee shirts a few years back were a great look.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scubby said:

It's Father's day in 3 weeks, should I point my kids to the latest England RL training range by Oxen or will there be a brand new set out by then?

Probably but the range released this week will be on sale at half price.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Scubby said:

It's Father's day in 3 weeks, should I point my kids to the latest England RL training range by Oxen or will there be a brand new set out by then?

spacer.png

its 40% off  at the moment as well!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

🤣 🤣 That photo looks like a promo for Village People revival concert on a Canal Street advertising board  🤣 🤣

I wouldn't know.. 

46 minutes ago, Dave T said:

But kids seemed to love them! I don't think there is any harm in doing those kind of things as a one off to appeal to different people.

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

But kids seemed to love them! I don't think there is any harm in doing those kind of things as a one off to appeal to different people.

I think training kits and warmup shirts are the places for these. 

My daughter would love a Paw Patrol or Barbie Warrington RLFC shirt, but I'm still not convinced it's a good idea 🤣

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

My daughter would love a Paw Patrol or Barbie Warrington RLFC shirt, but I'm still not convinced it's a good idea 🤣

Its not exactly my cup of tea either and of course was just another thing copied from Australia. I'm not particularly sure what the game gets from being a walking billboard for Marvel (Unless of course Marvel paid lots of money which I doubt).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Barbie would be ridiculous (unless we had a blue kit clash obvs)... but Paw Patrol would be ace!

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RP London said:

I think this both proves that it would be a great idea, and that I have far too much time on my hands!

228497864_pawpatrol.png.46170f025dd6b575365ce75b2ecb5b08.png

Ridiculous. 

You can't cover Zuma's face like that! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Ridiculous. 

You can't cover Zuma's face like that! 

at least I didnt cover Chase's face up with the Hoover badge!

I recon you could actually incorporate Zuma's head into the badge instead of the wolf just as a one off.. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

A bit meh.

Wonder how much profit Bradford made on their "inclusivity day" shirt.

103395.jpg

Was this for the “punishment” game that they had to spend a few quid on as part of the RFL sanction for homophobic abuse from last season?

• Like 1