2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

This one looks like a quick fix, likely due to timing. I don't think theres really anything interesting about it, going by that image.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

11 hours ago, Josef K said:

I hope Betfred have paid good money to sponsor the England RL teams. I don’t think we’ll ever know how much they have paid though ?. 

I think it's just for this match since the Dacia deal elapsed. They've not been announced as a sponsor proper.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 minute ago, meast said:

The amount of sponsors logos absolutely ruins what is a good looking shirt.

What's the point of having heritage shirts but then plastering them in 21st century sponsors logos?

Bills need paying. 

• Like 5

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

22 minutes ago, NERugbyDad said:

Newcastle Thunders Pride kit for the Magic weekend curtain raiser against Bradford at Kingston Park

15 minutes ago, Jughead said:

That’s very well done, actually. 

Agreed, hits the mark as it still looks like a Thunder shirt. 

I like it. 

On 16/06/2022 at 09:40, EastLondonMike said:

This one looks like a quick fix, likely due to timing. I don't think theres really anything interesting about it, going by that image.

I'll tell you what I find interesting about it Mike, it's those blokes wearing it. 

9 hours ago, meast said:

The amount of sponsors logos absolutely ruins what is a good looking shirt.

What's the point of having heritage shirts but then plastering them in 21st century sponsors logos?

This, it's not really a 'heritage' shirt as shirts back then didn't have company logos on every spare square inch, if your actually doing a heritage shirt then do it properly otherwise it's just a modern take on an old design.

18 hours ago, Yakstorm said:

France jersey for World Cup (and mid year Test against Wales)

FB_IMG_1655601207084.jpg.61767a6bc97a6f1fd7e642808340f2ab.jpg

Been trying to buy the thing since it came out last year. Assuming the delay is due to finding a main sponsor and putting the RLWC badge on it. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, M j M said:

They've done a great job... but the right-hand sleeve should be white...!! So near, and yet so far!

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?