2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

Not directly kit related, but could well be eventually.

Sam Tomkins has signed with Castore, as one of their official athletes.

Possibly just a matter of time before Castore approach a SL club about team wear.

• Like 4

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

15 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Possibly just a matter of time before Castore approach a SL club about team wear.

I think i saw that Kruise Leeming signed with them a while back aswell

1 hour ago, EastLondonMike said:

Nice. They do some decent stuff. 

Oxen/EPS and Leeds surmised, for those who naturally don't see this stuff regularly. Roughly 2 weeks since the oldest tweet, and this is fairly quiet by their standards

Today:

A few days ago:

A week ago:

Two weeks ago:

On 18/08/2022 at 20:34, EastLondonMike said:

I'd welcome them. Especially since they seem to have a habit of sending shirts out without sponsors printed on by accident.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

On 15/08/2022 at 19:38, Dave T said:

Are they trolling England with mini George crosses on the away strip? 🤣

I like that they have listened to the Oxen research and have done some in navy blue too.. should sell well!

22 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

that greek logo looks poor....... 

They've had other things on their mind

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 hours ago, Jughead said:

Smart and simple designs. Though surely both still clash with the “England” abomination.  

Yes. I can see little point in having a home jersey that is blue with white hoops and an away one which is white with blue hoops.

If one clashes with the opposition, the other is likely to as well.

1 hour ago, Barley Mow said:

Yes. I can see little point in having a home jersey that is blue with white hoops and an away one which is white with blue hoops.

I imagine this has all been cleared with the IRL and it's all sort... oh no. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Wasn't it the 2000 RWC when we had French and Samoan shirts that looked different from the front, but the same from behind? A confusing game to watch.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

Taken their inspiration from Souths home and away.......do-sua.jpg?center=0.24%2C0.49&preset=photo-inline

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Wasn't it the 2000 RWC when we had French and Samoan shirts that looked different from the front, but the same from behind? A confusing game to watch.

Indeed. And this was the day, that I completely lost faith in the RFL's ability to run a professional sport. The only game of RL that I think taking hallucinogenic mushrooms would have helped with.

Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos, 2010 Challenge Cup Final memories |  Warrington Guardian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

Taken their inspiration from Souths home and away.......do-sua.jpg?center=0.24%2C0.49&preset=photo-inline

I find that endlessly irritating. They should wear the shirt with the white piping with the black shorts and get a proper away kit.

• Like 1