Hunslet home this Sunday

HP Beans

Another team arrive at CP on the back of a fantastic result,they will be brimming with confidence.
It will be another tough game,hope all the players affected with COVID have recovered well enough to play.

Again,looking forward to it.

Up the Shipbuilders!

Yeah I’m really hoping this game will be on this weekend ! Im not too sure when the players have to isolate to. I am thinking it’s 10 days that will mean the players affected cannot train and might only just get out of isolation on the day of the game. Anyways Hunslet will be a tough game and i am looking forward to it ! 

33 minutes ago, pennington said:

Yeah I’m really hoping this game will be on this weekend ! Im not too sure when the players have to isolate to. I am thinking it’s 10 days that will mean the players affected cannot train and might only just get out of isolation on the day of the game. Anyways Hunslet will be a tough game and i am looking forward to it ! 

The 7 isolating players aren't available for the Hunslet game 

18 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Club have stated they are intending to stage the match and are looking at loan players if required 

Yeah I have seen the game advertised so it is going ahead,where would we get these loan players in from😳

On 02/08/2021 at 13:20, pennington said:

I’m interested to know which 7 players are out and also which top player we have signed. Anyways no matter what I’ll be there on Sunday to cheers on the raiders 🙌

Jake Emitt according to twitter. Very good signing in my book. 

I hope this doesnt come to back to bite us.

I know it's important to play games BUT, there are rules that mitigate the effect of Covid, we should use them.

It is vital that we get promoted this season. 

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

so who are the 7 players unavailable due to covid?

Oh and lets hope Emmit is fully fit .....................not like the Wheeler fiasco

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

1 hour ago, pennington said:

Yeah it’s looking like ritson, miloudi, stack, D.toal and emmitt will all play tomorrow so that’s definitely not a bad start to a team. Just depends which other players are out, either way I’m looking forward to it !

Ryan Shaw,  Calum Bustin too I think 

All the lads played well today.  With miloudi stack and ritson playing along side each other will take some stopping. Think if a few more of the pack were available more points would have been scored. But great game good crowd again happy days. Unfortunately town won 

Archived