Hunslet home this Sunday

HP Beans

11 minutes ago, pennington said:

Yeah It is going to be very hard next week to pick a team ! Lots of very good performances today and with players like dallimore, Bustin, both Walne brothers, Hopkins missing. 

Nice problem to have though. Players coming back at the right time to push on. 

So what would be people’s starting line up for the upcoming north Wales game ? It’s hard to chose who to leave out. For me it would be; 

Cresswell, Ritson, Miloudi, Tyson, Toal, Carter, Dallimore, Walne, Mossop, Forster, stack, Hopkins, Walne.

bench- Bustin, Duffy, Dowsett, Morrow. 

2 hours ago, pennington said:

So what would be people’s starting line up for the upcoming north Wales game ? It’s hard to chose who to leave out. For me it would be; 

Cresswell, Ritson, Miloudi, Tyson, Toal, Carter, Dallimore, Walne, Mossop, Forster, stack, Hopkins, Walne.

bench- Bustin, Duffy, Dowsett, Morrow. 

Tough call but Ryan Shaw needs to be in starting 13.

24 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Tough call but Ryan Shaw needs to be in starting 13.

either Toal or Shaw its very close between those two

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Yeah for me S.Toal has that pace over shaw and his defence is spot on. Or we could put shaw to centre and switch with Tyson but Tyson has been playing very well as well. Like we have said it’s very good problems to have and I look forward to seeing what team we put out against North Wales. 

Archived