Iqoniq

1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

Wigan replica and match shirts have been produced without Iqoniq on them this season, so it has clearly been on the cards for some considerable time. The club had a similar issue with FS Solutions (a finance company I think) going belly up mid season a few years ago, so seemingly have not fully learnt the lesson there. 

I hope Holland’s Pies step in, that’s a proper RL sponsor. 

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I hope Holland’s Pies step in, that’s a proper RL sponsor. 

6 hours ago, Scubby said:

Jools in the crown of pie makers.

3 hours ago, Scubby said:

Think I'll have one later

FFS @JohnM you are better than this!! I'm here all bloody week!

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Wigan have quickly pulled off a superb new sponsor. I wonder whether our billionaire investor had a part to play, as I think open exchange are in the same business world...

How much ££ is it worth?

When i was a young fella (18 ish) i used to love an ''Evans Pie'', invented, cooked and sold exclusively in Port Talbot.

They were unheard of in Swansea, Bridgend and Cardiff, but World Famous in Port Talbot!

My friends wife, once sailed on a merchant ship to Sydney Australia, with my mate (who was an engineer/officer on board). When they got off the ship for a break, they ended up in a fish and chip shop and she asked the proprietor, for an ''Evans Pie and chips.''

Anyway, one day (bear in mind, i was still a schoolboy), I told the owner and inventor of the famous pies, that i had an idea to improve his business.

He said ''go on then?''.

So i said, ''you know when your making the pies? Just before you put the top crust on, get a Rennie and crumble it up over the meat and gravy filling.''

He went bloody bonkers, started raving and shouting and chucked me out of the shop. 

I still eat them but they still cut me in half, with heartburn/indigestion.

So i don't think, he took up my suggestion. 

Archived