Fev away.

spanishknight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Both Will Dagger from Fev and Mikey Lewis from York have been recalled to Hull KR this week so unless there's some swift re-loaning next week neither will be involved in this game.

Hopefully we've got Riley dean coming back from covid , obviously you've got hall who is a better fullback than dagger but we will see on the day 😀😀😀

11 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Hasn't he just gone on loan to Dewsbury?

Shame for us , I really rated Riley , obviously didn't fit in at York for whatever reason , good luck at the Ram's.😀😀😀

17 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Shame for us , I really rated Riley , obviously didn't fit in at York for whatever reason , good luck at the Ram's.😀😀😀

Fordy said he was well down the pecking order and Warrington wanted him playing every week so moved him on, he did well for us but once Lewis came in I couldn't really see him playing much for us, good luck to him at the Rams.

15 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Fordy said he was well down the pecking order and Warrington wanted him playing every week so moved him on, he did well for us but once Lewis came in I couldn't really see him playing much for us, good luck to him at the Rams.

And now we have neither of them.

Ronan Dixon gets no further action for being on report v Widnes. Was on report because “Whilst on the ground the York player swung his left arm backwards in a bent position 3 times.” but it was deemed as “Player naturally wriggling out of the tackle”

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

8 hours ago, Toby The Tram said:

Ronan Dixon gets no further action for being on report v Widnes. Was on report because “Whilst on the ground the York player swung his left arm backwards in a bent position 3 times.” but it was deemed as “Player naturally wriggling out of the tackle”

Laughable that. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I think we are unlucky to be going in behind. O’Hagan is taking a lot of late hits, elbows to the face when he’s on the floor (Ferres).

Off the pitch....York fans, we have a lovely big stand behind the sticks all to ourselves, it’s got a roof it’s great for creating an atmosphere and we are attacking this way 2nd half. So I don’t get why most of us are stood the opposite side on the 20 line?!

22 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I think we are unlucky to be going in behind. O’Hagan is taking a lot of late hits, elbows to the face when he’s on the floor (Ferres).

Off the pitch....York fans, we have a lovely big stand behind the sticks all to ourselves, it’s got a roof it’s great for creating an atmosphere and we are attacking this way 2nd half. So I don’t get why most of us are stood the opposite side on the 20 line?!

Ferres has always been like that.

Archived