6. Jamie Doran
7. Carl Forber
8. Conor Fitzsimmons
9. Dec O'Donnell
14. Marcus O'Brien
16. Jake Moore
18. Jordan Thomson
13. Hanley Dawson

That’s not a bad half from the boys that. A bit rusty in both defence and attack by the sound of it but to turn round 10-6 isn’t bad at all especially losing 2 players for the game inside the first 15. I’m listening to this wishing for John Cox to make a comeback, how bad is the commentator although Matt Bramall is good. 

28 minutes ago, IanMac said:

That’s not a bad half from the boys that. A bit rusty in both defence and attack by the sound of it but to turn round 10-6 isn’t bad at all especially losing 2 players for the game inside the first 15. I’m listening to this wishing for John Cox to make a comeback, how bad is the commentator although Matt Bramall is good. 

Who were the two that we lost ian

2 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Who were the two that we lost ian

Alex Young and Jordan Thompson, neither are fit to go back on so we have played most of game with 15 men.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Just now, topladtownie said:

This commentary is woeful

It’s worse than woeful. The saving grace is Matt Bramall who talks sense. Still trying to work out who Wright is that seemed to play for a bit of time

What a win that is. Unbelievable effort from the boys. Just hope those injuries at too bad especially Marcus which sounds as though it came from a bad tackle. UTT

10 minutes ago, Evs62 said:

Fantastic win today couldn't make but what a win ,hope the lads who went off are ok another two points up the Town 

Don’t sound too good according to Chris . And he doesn’t seem too chuffed with what happened to Marcus

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Don’t sound too good according to Chris . And he doesn’t seem too chuffed with what happened to Marcus

Been put on report and going on the town players reactions it was a nasty and unnecessary one. 

Archived