PE firm linked to Superleague wound up !

A wise decision to steer clear.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

56 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Heh. I wonder if people who lambasted clubs for refusing this proposal will be on here eating a slice of humble pie?

To be fair it was one of those rare times when the vast majority on here were against it. I do remember one particular poster with a great fondness of PE though.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

To be fair it was one of those rare times when the vast majority on here were against it. I do remember one particular poster with a great fondness of PE though.....

Pray tell? 

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

I didn't realise they were involved in the Pegasus story that's been in the news recently.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

10 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Yes , but , if they'd stumped up fifty mill and then gone bust , we wouldn't have had to pay it back 🤔👍

We'd have just been saddled with the loan they took out to do that instead.

7 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Aah , mmmm , yes , that's how things are done these days isn't it ?

What we should have done is have the money paid into an account with the name "A.B.de P.Johnson" and nobody would ever ask for it to be repaid.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It is probable that they have gone out of business prior to the Super League clubs paying the money to Rothschild Bank for arranging the meeting.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/super-league-investment-novalpina-capital-robert-elstone-845530

Only in rugby league.Continuing to lurch from crisis to crisis...While losing money,needlessly.

Edited by Angelic Cynic

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.