Dale Ferguson

Newbies:

Brandon Pickersgill?

Matty Wildie?

Morgan Smith?

Luke Briscoe?

Jesse Sene-Lefao?

Ben Helliwell?

With us being liked to Briscoe and also Kieran gill who’s just signed for bulls what does that mean for Blackmore is he on the way out ?

With the other code limiting physical contact in training to 15 minutes a week why do so many Players in S.L need to be full time.Surely a squad of mainly part time players with no more than half a dozen full time would make a more equal competition.The full time players could do more work in the community  schools and colleges.If players can't do the basics to a good level how have they progressed in their careers.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rovers fev said:

A lot of rumours going about that Chizzy is leaving I really hope not we turned it up a gear last night when he was on 

he’s on contract next year tho so hopefully get a like for like swap from another club or a transfer fee 

Probably fuelled by his posting of a Dane Chisholm 2021 highlights reel on YouTube

2 hours ago, Rovers fev said:

A lot of rumours going about that Chizzy is leaving I really hope not we turned it up a gear last night when he was on 

he’s on contract next year tho so hopefully get a like for like swap from another club or a transfer fee 

If he does go i will miss him for sure.Not bad for a Bradford reject.

• Like 1

I don't understand the rumours about offloading Chizz.

He offers options no other player at this level can, and is an integral part of the team.

Perhaps he's not the easiest player to handle? I think he's worth whatever it takes.

I'd be happy to see Luke Tryscorer back too.

And JSL too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

He offers options no other player at this level can, and is an integral part of the team.

Perhaps he's not the easiest player to handle? I think he's worth whatever it takes.

And JSL too.

As posted above I think his highlights video has got folk thinking it's a self advert and the 2+2=5 theories going

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

And JSL too.

The strong rumour about Luke B this week was giving me real cause for optimism for next years Championship campaign ahead of next weeks inevitable close defeat in the final.  Now I'm back to square one with this Chizzy nonsense.  I really need another positive rumour to cancel it out....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Neither of these are bomb-proof sources but both John Davidson and RL ITK are claiming we are close to a deal with Jesse Sene-Lafao.

Next season can wait, we ought to be asking him if he's busy next Sunday.

39 minutes ago, RobLambert said:

The strong rumour about Luke B this week was giving me real cause for optimism for next years Championship campaign ahead of next weeks inevitable close defeat in the final.  Now I'm back to square one with this Chizzy nonsense.  I really need another positive rumour to cancel it out....

Chizzy's going nowhere, and for a positive rumour I'll go with..... Ash Golding re-joining us permanently from Huddersfield.

Next years back line of Golding, Briscoe, Hall, Hardcastle, Gale, Holmes and Chizzy is going to take some stopping.......

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Adam B said:

Chizzy's going nowhere, and for a positive rumour I'll go with..... Ash Golding re-joining us permanently from Huddersfield.

Next years back line of Golding, Briscoe, Hall, Hardcastle, Gale, Holmes and Chizzy is going to take some stopping.......

Nu Brown and Welham off are they?

11 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

As posted above  I think his highlights video has got folk thinking  it's a self advert and the 2+2=5 theories going

I hope people don't forget to watch Dane Chisholm - 2018 Highlights😀