Squad 2022

38 minutes ago, Michael Bates said:

Don't think Walker put a foot wrong until the Toulouse game, usually doesn't drop a thing. Interesting debate as to where Hall will play if Walker signs, I think fullback makes the best of his attacking attributes, wasted on the wing and too often out of position to play centre.

Hall has been out of position on the wing have you seen how many times he has run into the line leaving Welham two to cover.Full back would be his best position.Not holding the dropped ball in the Toulouse game against Walker but i am just not confident that he is the solution to Full Back position in the future.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Hall has been out of position on the wing have you seen how many times he has run into the line leaving Welham two to cover.Full back would be his best position.Not holding the dropped ball in the Toulouse game against Walker but i am just not confident that he is the solution to Full Back position in the future.

craigs best position has always been fullback but we'ave had to play him here there and everywhere because of needs must but if rumours of luke are true then winger should  be his last place on the hit list

I think pickersgil will offer more in attack that Walker as he’s got abit more pace about him but Walker is a solid player we seem to only be linked to outside backs only forward it jsl whose roumored to have signed I can see out back line being 

Pickersgil

hall

hardy

briscoe

gale 

20 minutes ago, Rovers fev said:

I think pickersgil will offer more in attack that Walker as he’s got abit more pace about him but Walker is a solid player we seem to only be linked to outside backs only forward it jsl whose roumored to have signed I can see out back line being 

Pickersgil

hall

hardy

briscoe

gale 

You've missed out Greg Eden 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, lingaro said:

Of its the same green it was a. Shame to see him go, wasn't he at Hull KR or is that a different one? 

We had both the Hull FC Green (Chris) and the Hull KR one (James) on loan at different times.

James was the really tall one, he went on to play for a few other clubs such as Bradford and then York and recently retired.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

We had both the Hull FC Green (Chris) and the Hull KR one (James) on loan at different times.

James was the really tall one, he went on to play for a few other clubs such as Bradford and then York and recently retired.

They're brothers, right?

Accprrding to stats chris 6/5  james 6/6 so nowt in it

I remember James Green playing for us against Swinton when the game was played at Leigh Sports Village.