Squad 2022

29 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

We'll need more than three further signings unless the remaining five players from 2021 renew.

I assume your three are Wildie, JSL and...... ?

Quite possibly BUT we'ave only had six rumours in the examiner  and three have of them have already signed the  ?  you ask is some one called Luke

However  lets not  forget our  imminent major signing announcement is that one player or a multitude of new signings🤣

At least with Ian Hardman back he will have a good idea of which players are a good fit for Fev.Hellewell looks a good replacement for Minns probably a prop and a couple of back rowers may be needed.As for new coach the club is a good fit for most with ambition and we all know at Fev never a dull moment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

He tends to play back row now so probably more a replacement for Halton/Day, though his ability to play centre could come in handy.

Aye it'll save JD having to put up with that problem

50 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

He tends to play back row now so probably more a replacement for Halton/Day, though his ability to play centre could come in handy.

I didn't realise he had moved to back row.He was steady at centre not quick but quite strong.Never rated him as one we would miss when he left but at Championship level o.k.I wouldn't say he is better than Hardcastle and he came from over the road.