Squad 2022

7 minutes ago, lingaro said:

Major player signing is probably more of a resigning Brown staying put!  We would of heard about him going else where before now! 

The  thing though L they're saying it's a major player signing announcement on the night not an player actually signing in front of everybody 

what's the chances they put a photo up on the big screen and say look at us aren't we clever look what we'ave got for you 🤣

On 22/10/2021 at 23:17, RobLambert said:

Hopefully we can keep Bus, Chiz and Nu.  Then if the rumours about Briscoe, Lefao and Wildie are true I dont think we need too much more in terms of major signings.  Possibly short on props depending on Locky / maybe Gadwin returning ?

Springers signed for one of the frenchs club in the french league cant remember which

Edited by elppaxr2i

1 hour ago, elppaxr2i said:

Springers signed for one of the frenchs club in the french league cant remember which

But remember E elite 1 s a winter league joufret did same last year then turned out for haven

11 hours ago, Rovers fev said:

Pauli Pauli would have been a big adition but he’s at York there’s been a few signings who I’ve seen and I think why are we not in for them 

How do you know we weren't in for them ? End of the day we can't sign everyone.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rovers fev said:

Pauli Pauli would have been a big adition but he’s at York there’s been a few signings who I’ve seen and I think why are we not in for them 

HE's not that good yes he's a big unit but for his size doesn't score many tries and most of his SL career has been spent coming off the bench personally I would prefer someone not as big but more mobile

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

How do you know we weren't in for them ? End of the day we can't sign everyone.

There’s no way of knowing but that’s the sort of player we should be attracting to come play for us 

wonder of having brian mac involved will lure some more talent in 

7 minutes ago, Rovers fev said:

There’s no way of knowing but that’s the sort of player we should be attracting to come play for us 

wonder of having brian mac involved will lure some more talent in 

Probably will have some bearing on signings.

16 hours ago, Rovers fev said:

In fairness I thought that about a few Championship signings last year such as Cuthbertson at York and Ukuma Ta'ai at Newcastle and both those teams ended up nowhere near the play-offs whereas we only lost to Toulouse all season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

In fairness I thought that about a few Championship signings last year such as Cuthbertson at York and Ukuma Ta'ai at Newcastle and both those teams ended up nowhere near the play-offs whereas we only lost to Toulouse all season.

I totally agree with you PH a lot of the so called superleague stars didn't live up to their billing 🥲  

BUT  I thought junior and craig K really played their part for us🥳

7 minutes ago, coolie said:

And finally our last raid on the mighty rovers

Welcome to the Rams 

Jimmy Beckett🤔👏👏👏👏👏

He wa surplus to requirements lol. Rams getting a decent team together with a little help from their friends. 😉

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

As I see it Coolie it would have been a lot less bother if your 200plus fans relocated to Post Office Road and watched our up and coming stars rather than poaching them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

200 plus🤔

Think your confusing us with the gypsies of South Yorkshire 🤔

400 plus would be far more accurate 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

As I see it Coolie it would have been a lot less bother if your 200plus fans relocated to Post Office Road and watched our up and coming stars rather than poaching them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was in Dewsbury last week, first time I've been in to the centre.  I can't believe how poorly they are supported when you take into account the size of the town, eclipses Featherstone, Castleford and Pontefract.  They should have 5k at games not 200.

20 minutes ago, lingaro said:

I was in Dewsbury last week, first time I've been in to the centre.  I can't believe how poorly they are supported when you take into account the size of the town, eclipses Featherstone, Castleford and Pontefract.  They should have 5k at games not 200.

Yeah it was a bit of banter with Coolie. They do have more than that.I also see a lot of houses going up around their ground and they might be able to benefit from that at some stage.Think Fev could do with 5000never mind Dewsbury 😊

• Like 4