Fa’Amanu Brown to Australia

Brad Day & Thomas Minns to Newcastle

Kris Welham to Sheffield

Frankie Halton to Hull KR

James Harrison to Warrington

Dale Ferguson, Jake Sweeting & Jimmy Beckett to Dewsbury

Joe Summers to Hunslet, Harvey Spence To Keighley

• Like 1

Would think we still will be looking at a handful more signings at least, plus everything is pointing towards us having some of the Leeds fringe players, whether on DR or loan. There was some discussion about this last night on the full 80 minutes podcast featuring agent Craig Harrison, who you'd think would know given he looks after some of the players involved, and it seemed to be suggested that three players had been earmarked for us.

I might have misheard this but it sounded like Bradford, who were reported to be set to sign 3/4 youngsters on DR/loan, might also be getting them from Leeds, maybe York getting one from them too (perhaps Cory Johnson or Corey Hall who played for them last season). If that sounds extreme, Leeds currently have 39 signed to their first team squad if the equivalent to this thread on their forum is correct and they tend to prefer their fringe players to play Championship RL rather than reserve grade.

As mentioned earlier you'd think Muizz Mustapha and Jarrod O'Connor, who have both played for us before and would fill our obvious need for middles, might be two of the likelier candidates for us. Maybe Jack Broadbent if he doesn't make the first team?

I know nobody likes DR so no point going over that ground again but looking at the size of most Championship squads across the league it seems clear that plenty are running with 22-24 plus loans/DR hence why I'm mentioning it again.

5 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Would think we still will be looking at a handful more signings at least, plus everything is pointing towards us having some of the Leeds fringe players, whether on DR or loan. There was some discussion about this last night on the full 80 minutes podcast featuring agent Craig Harrison, who you'd think would know given he looks after some of the players involved, and it seemed to be suggested that three players had been earmarked for us.

I might have misheard this but it sounded like Bradford, who were reported to be set to sign 3/4 youngsters on DR/loan, might also be getting them from Leeds, maybe York getting one from them too (perhaps Cory Johnson or Corey Hall who played for them last season). If that sounds extreme, Leeds currently have 39 signed to their first team squad if the equivalent to this thread on their forum is correct and they tend to prefer their fringe players to play Championship RL rather than reserve grade.

As mentioned earlier you'd think Muizz Mustapha and Jarrod O'Connor, who have both played for us before and would fill our obvious need for middles, might be two of the likelier candidates for us. Maybe Jack Broadbent if he doesn't make the first team?

I know nobody likes DR so no point going over that ground again but looking at the size of most Championship squads across the league it seems clear that plenty are running with 22-24 plus loans/DR hence why I'm mentioning it again.

Johnson and Hall would be welcome back at York.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, haskey said:

What about Bussey resigning.

Do you honestly think they would have put out all this song and dance about interviewing a couple of new signings pitch side   if they just going to resign  bussey when all the rest have had a quick mention on twitter and a pic on web site

1 hour ago, Rarefrith said:

Sene-Lefao

He was not one of their rumours all down to west yorks rugby  and we'ave been banging on about it for ages about making a signing tonight but they not mentioned it  once  which tells me they don't know owt about it because they love to tell everybody who clubs are signing weeks before they do

• Like 1

Doesn't look like a new signing tonight. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

3 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Jack Bussey confirmed as having re-signed. Really great and important news for us that.

I dont think he's as appreciated as he should be (in both spells with us imo).  At this level he can make things happen and those players are hard to find.

It might be a flattering comparison but if we're talking about someone who has good hands, good feet, gets in the opposition face and has the rare ability to play at half back or in the forwards there is a similarity to the legendary Sir Brendon Tuuta (He does have the baby face as well)

Great news.  Could do with a full season.  Good luck Jack.

Good news that Jack is staying he is a good player at Championship level and very versatile with the positions he can play.Glad that Marchy is not leaving but still in the Development role.Anyone who has seen him with the young ones will realise what a valuable job he does in that role.And he has coaching Rovers to a win at Wembley on his CV.

53 minutes ago, POR said:

As Ian Got all his badges? Would he give up being football manager because I'm sure BM would wan't  a full time assistant

He's also employed by Leeds Rhinos. 

I'd have though that Mac would want his own man. Not sure who he's had as assistant in his previous jobs.