Squad 2022

Out of interest, is he as fat as the other Bulls props? 

• Haha 2

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

On 13/07/2022 at 17:58, marklaspalmas said:

Current 26 man squad plus 5 out on loan

8 Backs:

28 Mark Kheirallah (out for 2022)

4 Craig Hall

5 Gareth Gale

1 Brandon Pickersgill

18 Josh Hardcastle

34 Jack Broadbent (on loan)

2 Luke Briscoe

3 Joey Leilua

5  Pivots:

20 Morgan Smith

14 Matty Wildie

9 Connor Jones

28 Ryley Jacks

29 Johnathon Ford

13 Forwards:

11 Brett Ferres

15 John Davies

8 Craig Kopczak (out for 2022)

16 Junior Moors

12 Jesse Sene-Lefao

13 Jack Bussey

10 James Lockwood

17 Ben Hellewell

21 Luke Cooper

26 Adam Cuthbertson

31 Tyla Hepi

32 Sam Eseh (on loan)

35 Gadwin Springer

5 Out on loan:

25 Bayley Gill

19 Callum Field

23 Louie McConnell

24 Jacob Doyle

30 Ben Mathiou

3 Left:

6 Tom Holmes

7 Dane Chisholm

22 Kyle Trout

Updated a fortnight ago, and it's already laughably out of date.

Fleming. 37 players and counting......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, leytherz said:

ive just seen 2 lams at leigh railway station

Are you sure it wasn't mutton, dressed up? 😜

• Haha 1

Please view my photos.

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I've got to laugh for weeks and weeks if not months all i've heard is we need some big props middles and now we'ave signed a 6'3'' unit some are moaning and groaning 😭

• Like 3

16 hours ago, thefaxfanman said:

had one good game in 2 seasons at Fax. very strange signing by fev

A drowning man (Brian macdonut) 

Would cling to a T.u.rd.. If it floated🤔

Irratic  signings, no direction, freefall

You'll be calling for his head soon, just like the York fans.. The levels of entitlement are unbounded😁😁

Edited by coolie

2 hours ago, POR said:

I've got to laugh for weeks and weeks if not months all i've heard is we need some big props middles and now we'ave signed a 6'3'' unit some are moaning and groaning 😭

Id wait till you see him play. Bradford fans were excited when they signed him from us but honestly hes probably up there with the worst props ive seen watching Fax. There is a reason that he has had so many clubs with each coach probably thinking he looks the part and they can get some use out of him. The funny thing is when he originally got signed from his amateur club his team mates thought it were a joke and its clearly just a case of him being signed for his build.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Id wait till you see him play. Bradford fans were excited when they signed him from us but honestly hes probably up there with the worst props ive seen watching Fax. There is a reason that he has had so many clubs with each coach probably thinking he looks the part and they can get some use out of him. The funny thing is when he originally got signed from his amateur club his team mates thought it were a joke and its clearly just a case of him being signed for his build.

After our game at Odsal a few weeks back the only player I'd be interested in would be Sammy Kibula , he was their MOM that day , never stopped trying , tackled Ferguson and then Ipape when we broke from our 20 , even nearly got to Inu at the end of the same move , but he would be a project for next year , he needs to be full time , you'd need 6 months to get him in shape 

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Five of my team mates played for Fax in the early seventies and they were playing Sunday League rugby in the Wakefiel, Fev,Cas League just set up my Maurice Oldroyd.Bruce Burton still holds the record for goals in a match 14 v Hunslet early 70's.Les Pearce was coach and the club was skint(we have heard that before)So  he had to scout all the local amateur teams for players to bolster the squad as they couldn't afford to sign them.Fax didn't break any pots but Pearce kept his job until 1980 when Maurice Bamford took over.10 of the Sharlston team i played against signed for League clubs.Much harder today but if we get more playing the game some will come through if they are not over coached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

After our game at Odsal a few weeks back the only player I'd be interested in would be Sammy Kibula , he was their MOM that day , never stopped trying , tackled Ferguson and then Ipape when we broke from our 20 , even nearly got to Inu at the end of the same move , but he would be a project for next year , he needs to be full time , you'd need 6 months to get him in shape 

Kibula had a good game when on loan at Dewsbury against us. Interestingly Bradford fans don't seem to rate him at all

Our most recent signing takes me back to this news. Hopefully this time the performances will be a little more inspiring. 

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/featherstone-rovers-sign-ex-widnes-vikings-forward-sam-brooks-1773524

Please view my photos.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Kibula had a good game when on loan at Dewsbury against us. Interestingly Bradford fans don't seem to rate him at all

Kibula is either great or shocking

He was loaned out to Dewsbury because after Whitehaven away Dunnings first game, Dunning got all players in a huddle and Kibula want straight down tunnel instead of joining.