Live Streamed Games

22 hours ago, Richard de la Riviere said:

is the York game the only one televised this weekend?

Yes - can't see anything else listed.

Streaming now.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 19/03/2022 at 13:14, Richard de la Riviere said:

There was an explanation on Lorraine Marsden’s Twitter about a freak incident which led to a lack of women’s coverage in last week’s paper. Should be back to normal from now. 

is the York game the only one televised this weekend?

I'd rather read about the Women's Challenge Cup than a friendly between Keighley and Swinton, but admit I may be in the minority.

3 hours ago, Richard de la Riviere said:

Decent game this. With a weakened side, Wigan have competed strongly. But York have got 5 or 6 England internationals and are cutting loose. Tara Jane Stanley has been exceptional, as has Hollie Dodd. 
They’ll challenge Saints this year. 

Very tough for Wigan. York look a bit more together as a team than they did last season.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Richard de la Riviere said:

Decent game this. With a weakened side, Wigan have competed strongly. But York have got 5 or 6 England internationals and are cutting loose. Tara Jane Stanley has been exceptional, as has Hollie Dodd. 
They’ll challenge Saints this year. 

York's pack this year, with the addition of Hollie Dodds and Jasmine Bell, will give some serious grief to Leeds and Saints.

On 15/03/2022 at 07:45, unapologetic pedant said:

Okay. Shouldn`t really comment on something I haven`t seen, but I suspect I would agree with your verdict.

Looking through the results, Wakefield`s 32-10 win at Cas immediately catches the eye. As does Warrington`s 50-8 defeat of the Army.

Warrington we’re impressive against the Army, they look well coached and have decent size & depth this season.

they would compete better than Cas.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Archived