York Knights Ticket Website

Yorkie-Girl

I assume you mean the ticketing website run by the Stadium Management Company? I would have to agree, it's been garbage from day one. The lad in the ticket office at the stadium deserves a medal though, always very helpful, even though he's been let down badly by the shower that are running the show.

Agree. I just want to turn up on the day of the match with my dad, wife and kids and get in without any complications or worry. Just as i have for the last 40+ years. 

Until that is possible i can't see us coming back. So that is 5 missing fans - ok only 3 are paying but that is two future fans lost, and i always buy them shirts, etc so that is more income lost.

God, i hate so called progress 😞

2 hours ago, JonT said:

Agree. I just want to turn up on the day of the match with my dad, wife and kids and get in without any complications or worry. Just as i have for the last 40+ years. 

Until that is possible i can't see us coming back. So that is 5 missing fans - ok only 3 are paying but that is two future fans lost, and i always buy them shirts, etc so that is more income lost.

Well if you are a regular supporter can you visit ticket office during the week or someone visit for you ? , I know the ticket web site is a dogs breakfast at the mo so the above may be your best option.

3 hours ago, JonT said:

A big shame that Jon. There has to be a way to make pay on the day a workable option for those who just wish to walk up. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

36 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

Well if you are a regular supporter can you visit ticket office during the week or someone visit for you ? , I know the ticket web site is a dogs breakfast at the mo so the above may be your best option.

I've always considered us regular supporters as me and me dad have hardly missed a game over those 40 years. And that includes the dark final days of the Wasps when there was scarcely a couple of hundred of us. Plus we try to take in a handful of away games each season. The other half and the kids have joined us for the last few years as well, which has been great.

It's an hour's round journey from home to the stadium for us, so not an option to buy during the week unfortunately. But I'm more than happy to make that journey on match day if I can be sure of being able to actually get in the game without any stress. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I struggle massively with anxiety, nerves and my mental robustness in general which has impacted on my ability to plan ahead with confidence - so I'm just looking for a stress free way of being able to turn up and support my team. 

I know i sound like I'm whinging, but I can't be the only one who just wants to hand over some money and watch some rugby.

4 hours ago, mn79 said:

I assume you mean the ticketing website run by the Stadium Management Company? I would have to agree, it's been garbage from day one. The lad in the ticket office at the stadium deserves a medal though, always very helpful, even though he's been let down badly by the shower that are running the show.

Just been to pick up my season tickets and my lad wanted to take a mate to the game on Sunday,but with no seats available next to us i asked if we could move seats so we could sit together,but as we have allocated seats it was not possible,i know this is out of the knights hands,but the knights have lost £20 ,i hope that somebody from the knights looks at this very quickly or supporters who want to sit with family or friends aren't going to bother to go to the games

As much as people love the technology of the internet and the whole human race is moving towards living their entire lives on it,it is blatantly obvious here that one,just one, cash turnstile would alleviate so much stress and anxiety for lots of people.

Headingley for example has the option of paying cash on the day for most Yorkshire matches.

With it being £20 for a game now ,there wouldn't be any messing about with change either.

Needs sorting out fast.

1 hour ago, Puk said:

Just been to pick up my season tickets and my lad wanted to take a mate to the game on Sunday,but with no seats available next to us i asked if we could move seats so we could sit together,but as we have allocated seats it was not possible,i know this is out of the knights hands,but the knights have lost £20 ,i hope that somebody from the knights looks at this very quickly or supporters who want to sit with family or friends aren't going to bother to go to the games

Sounds like you moved the goal posts with an extra person. Couldn’t you all sit together outside the allocated seats 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

27 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

You should all write to the club and give them your feelings and they MIGHT listen to your views, you never know unless you try,good 

I agree with what you're saying here Fevrover but I've made my concerns and feelings clear across the clubs SM channels and on here. And it seems pretty apparent that that is not being heard. There's nothing stopping the club reaching out to assist. They certainly manage to remind me when my lottery needs renewing 😄

Maybe it's just me, but this season it very much does not feel like "WE are York".

35 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

You should all write to the club and give them your feelings and they MIGHT listen to your views, you never know unless you try,good luck.

Believe me, everyone is being heard. Every single message helps us get our point across to the SMC in how big these issues are, so please keep them coming when you encounter them! 

23 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Believe me, everyone is being heard. Every single message helps us get our point across to the SMC in how big these issues are, so please keep them coming when you 

Thank you Gav. Please feel able to pass on my posts above to those in the YCK management team who are in discussions with SMC if it adds weight to the argument.

6 minutes ago, JonT said:

Thank you Gav. Please feel able to pass on my posts above to those in the YCK management team who are in discussions with SMC if it adds weight to the argument.

They've already been seen mate don't worry about that. It's obviously very difficult what we say in public as slanging matches aren't helpful to anyone, but safe to say these issues have been incredibly frustrating.

Now the football club are having the same issues, hopefully solutions will be found ASAP!

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

Now the football club are having the same issues, hopefully solutions will be found ASAP!

as a rugby fan i do feel we are being treated as second class citizens by smc, "now the football fans are bothered we will take it serious.."....great attitude that is from smc if true....but thats the way it looks to me

turn up, pay cash, go in, sit where u want.....how soddin difficult is that as a concept?

22 hours ago, DEANO said:

Sounds like you moved the goal posts with an extra person. Couldn’t you all sit together outside the allocated seats 

Wanted to do that,but the young lad who i dealt with said all the seats were taken,but we have brought the extra ticket and will see what seats are available before kick off

On 05/08/2021 at 17:32, Puk said:

Wanted to do that,but the young lad who i dealt with said all the seats were taken,but we have brought the extra ticket and will see what seats are available before kick off

Blocks D E and F are allocated seating , the rest are not so you should be able to sit together,

Archived