London Broncos - Tom Tsang

11 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Is he permanent London Broncos coach now or is he only appointed temporarily while London look for a more experienced coach, anyone know? 

Temporary at the moment as far as I know. A great opportunity for him to show what he can do though. A great young coach 

14 minutes ago, daz39 said:

I remember him at the Giants Academy, always thought he looked a decent player, wondered what happened to him.

Good luck to the fella

Think injuries prevented him playing at the highest level. Played for Coventry and then coached the team for a number of years before moving to Broncos. 

On 05/08/2021 at 08:49, OriginalMrC said:

Temporary at the moment as far as I know. A great opportunity for him to show what he can do though. A great young coach 

5 hours ago, daz39 said:

I remember him at the Giants Academy, always thought he looked a decent player, wondered what happened to him.

Good luck to the fella

I`m assuming he`s of Chinese descent, we see a lot of the Chinese community over here in Oz, and I can tell you whatever they do, they will be absolutely the best that they can, they are a pretty amazing and focused people, there will be no resource they will not use to be the best that they can.

7 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Think injuries prevented him playing at the highest level. Played for Coventry and then coached the team for a number of years before moving to Broncos. 

Nah, he wasn’t good enough to play at the highest level or anywhere close to it. Played a lot on the uni scene for Leeds met and England students, that/L1 was his level.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

4 hours ago, Saint 1 said:

I don't think that's particularly harsh? There's nothing wrong with playing at those levels and not everyone is going to play in Super League, infact the vast vast majority signed to SL academies are not.

Exactly. Good player for his level, a similar level to myself in fact and I've no problem acknowledging I was nowhere near SL standard either even though I was in academies etc. Pretending everyone doesn't make it because of injuries is disingenuous. Tom was a good player but nowhere near SL or even Championship standard, nothing wrong with that at all. 

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Archived