Fri 6 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/21 at 19:15

Jai Field is expected to play. How long for, I don't know. Let's hope he's a bit luckier with injuries this time around.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

30 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Jai Field is expected to play. How long for, I don't know. Let's hope he's a bit luckier with injuries this time around.

Named un the halves with Hastings still out of position at fullback & Hardaker on the bench,another Lam stroke of genius 😂

11 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

No radio coverage of any games tonight? Nor TV?

No TV games today. I'm listening to radio commentary.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Some good crowd noise as well. All from Salford mind.

Is there less than ten minutes to go?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Judging by the commentary, Jai Field's looking very rusty and hesitant.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

5 to half tarm. 

😀 Still a bit early for the Wigan walk then.

Salford piling on the pressure but comes to nowt, 'ey up, Salford penalty against Sam Powell for dissent.

Goal kicked, Pies 4 Solfud 6 arf tarm.

This is a match where the phrase "against his former club" will be heard quite a few times...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Sounds like a great game. Restores your confidence in the game. 8 - 6 to Wigan.

A little bit spicy at times, but it sounds like a good contest.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pies 14 Solfud 6,Bateman in near the sticks.

Archived