Whitehaven v Dewsbury

Crown Flatter

Is it better to be a disappointed optimist or a pessimist who likes to be proved right?

Haven 22-24 Rams (2 Sykes drop goals)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Can't see anything past a Haven win, still might make the end of the season interesting, great escape and all that....

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

43 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Is it better to be a disappointed optimist or a pessimist who likes to be proved right?

Haven 22-24 Rams (2 Sykes drop goals)

To get 2 drop goals 🤔

How many attempts will he need to have🤔🤣🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sounds like a good effort all round against a form team.

The Swinton result probably helps us a lot as well.

Maybe, just maybe, we have a bit of momentum to take into the Widnes game next week.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I guess the forum will light up when the travelling masses return, apart from your Chairman of course who was at the Batley match 🤑

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Just now, Piggy's mate said:

I guess the forum will light up when the travelling masses return, apart from your Chairman of course who was at the Batley match 🤑

Did you get wet and miserable, or just wet?

Tale of 2 halves, first half Dewsbury weren't in the game. 2nd half Haven failed to complete (3/19) and allowed Dewsbury back into the game. Watching I was surprised how little Dewsbury offered in attack and at times looked clueless. It's a shame Sykes only involvement was either talking to the ref or kicking the ball. Good player in his prime but he surely knows its time to hang the boots on the peg, longer he keeps clinging on the more effect it'll have on your team. I think use are too good to be relegated but should be a few bums twitching! 

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

God you are so funny ,about as funny as you Neil having a kiss and a cuddle..

49 minutes ago, silcoates said:

God you are so funny ,about as funny as you Neil having a kiss and a cuddle..

That's not funny, it's romantic 😚

4 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Tale of 2 halves, first half Dewsbury weren't in the game. 2nd half Haven failed to complete (3/19) and allowed Dewsbury back into the game. Watching I was surprised how little Dewsbury offered in attack and at times looked clueless. It's a shame Sykes only involvement was either talking to the ref or kicking the ball. Good player in his prime but he surely knows its time to hang the boots on the peg, longer he keeps clinging on the more effect it'll have on your team. I think use are too good to be relegated but should be a few bums twitching! 

If only you had read previous comments on here, you would have been aware of our clueless attack. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Having watched the highlights video, struggling to see Gabriel's knock for the disallowed try, but at last we are trying a crossfield kick. 

Did anyone go? Did we try the crossfield kick again?

Havens 2nd try from Jouffrets short kick shows how it's done.

15 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Is that because the Bradford game was called off? 🤔

No, but maybe because Haydock Races was waterlogged and called off at 11.00.

Archived