Leigh Centurions sign........

11 hours ago, Hammerless Nail said:

The rumour seems to be Joel Tomkins to Leigh. There's a pleasing bit of circularity there: the rectum of Wigan to the rectum of Wigan.

Just had a look at your last two posts, what's this obsession you have with ****holes, can't be very healthy,  quite sad really.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Wath Brow, H  but close enough 

I would visit 'site' at least once a month for such a long time Dav, and on every trip I called at a Butcher's on the High St in Cleator for a couple of feet of his most excellent home made Cumberland sausage, I have not been for many years now, but it must still be imprinted on my mind.

29 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Mr Beaumont previously tried to coax Mr Wane to Leigh in the capacity of Football Manager but he refused as the WC would be his prime concern, now that the goal posts have been moved again concerning the WC I wonder if the union could be back on?

A few weeks ago Mr Beaumont said that the position of Football Manager would be announced shortly, up to now it has not been, putting 2 and 2 together and possibly making 5 could it be Mr Wane?

Also has Mr Wane been influential behind the scenes in the signing of Joel Tomkins, could be if he is coming onboard, food for thought!

I'd heard that  Matty Peet is Wigan's coach for next year with Shaun Wayne as Director of Rugby but who knows ?

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I would visit 'site' at least once a month for such a long time Dav, and on every trip I called at a Butcher's on the High St in Cleator for a couple of feet of his most excellent home made Cumberland sausage, I have not been for many years now, but it must still be imprinted on my mind.

Billy Wilson’s butchers,very nice but Woodall’s down the coast in Waberthwaite is the best and their hams are top drawer as well. 

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Joel Tomkins for 2022

Like I posted earlier until clogged got all upset,Tomkins will do a decent job if your in the Championship but his best Superleague days are well behind him and really isn’t going to improve a Superleague outfit.

56 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Cloggy, are you getting mixed up, Dav is a Cumbrian, Whitehaven and Cleator Moor supporter and also a Wigan fan, nowt to do with Hull.

Oh I see, thanks. There's a Hull fan on the other forum with a similar user name.

8 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Like I posted earlier until clogged got all upset,Tomkins will do a decent job if your in the Championship but his best Superleague days are well behind him and really isn’t going to improve a Superleague outfit.

Why post it again then ? You silly Cumbrian  👄

I thought Tomkins has done a decent enough job for Catalans playing as prop this year, when his discipline doesn't let him down. He's definitely more of a prop than 2nd row now. He'll be 35 early next year, he might offer some experience in the battle to stay up, but I fear his ill-discipline will more likely be a hindrance

2 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

14 Clubs will mean others destined for the Championship will be in SL also. Fev and TO are fekked

I must have missed the annoucment of a 14 team super league next season. Can you give me the link

Archived