Sun 8 Aug: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

1 hour ago, LeeF said:

First point - can you advise me which games they have “won” 23-0?

Second point - that’s just either paranoia or a conspiracy theory. 

Third point - what you read? What you believe? Or both?

I've read it, I don't need to believe it, I experience it,  From you in particular among others.  Sorry 24-0 which is what the game against London was deemed to have finished.

In fact the anti Fev feelng on here is so strong I'm seriously thinking of no longer, reading or posting on here, and cancelling my order for League Express

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Trojan said:

They were the better team on the day.  But then they didn't have the absences and injuries Fev did.  But my point is that they weren't good enough to say they are a SL team in waiting. They're not.  The game was evenly balanced with 10-15 mins to go.  Toulouse certainly looked nothing like a SL side.  Every time they miss a home game and "win" it 23-0 increases they're advantage over the rest of the Championship.  They're scoring win after win without incurring any injuries sin binnings or knocks.  

But as I say the general sentiment on this forum is anti Fev.  And it's not just me who says it.  The vast majority of posters on the Fev Facebook page express open hostility to this forum.  I am merely reporting what I read.

They don't win every home game 23-0 or 24-0, its only happened once to London who are Full Time. Why should Toulouse be punished for clubs refusing to travel to France?. Toulouse are currently the best team outside SL so on current form deserve a spot in SL whether they achieve it is another matter. On Facebook majority of Fev fans think the RFL are against them when Toulouse haven't postponed one fixture its the other clubs refusing to travel including Fev.

3 hours ago, Bulls2487 said:

They don't win every home game 23-0 or 24-0, its only happened once to London who are Full Time. Why should Toulouse be punished for clubs refusing to travel to France?. Toulouse are currently the best team outside SL so on current form deserve a spot in SL whether they achieve it is another matter. On Facebook majority of Fev fans think the RFL are against them when Toulouse haven't postponed one fixture its the other clubs refusing to travel including Fev.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but who apart from London, have refused to travel to Toulouse? Isn't it a directive laid down by the RFL stopping part time teams going over there this season? 

Just now, Gooleboy said:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but who apart from London, have refused to travel to Toulouse? Isn't it a directive laid down by the RFL stopping part time teams going over there this season? 

At last someone who remembers it WAS NOT Fev who refused to travel it was the RL ,could do with an hammer and chisel on here sometimes!

7 hours ago, Trojan said:

I've read it, I don't need to believe it, I experience it,  From you in particular among others.  Sorry 24-0 which is what the game against London was deemed to have finished.

In fact the anti Fev feelng on here is so strong I'm seriously thinking of no longer, reading or posting on here, and cancelling my order for League Express

From me in particular? Any evidence or is that something that you are making up like the multiple 23-0 results 

As for your last paragraph 

3 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

My mistake yes it was an RFL directive, plenty of Fev fans seem to think Toulouse are gaining an advantage and its the fault of Toulouse why clubs aren't travelling to France. 

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

At last someone who remembers it WAS NOT Fev who refused to travel it was the RL ,could do with an hammer and chisel on here sometimes!

Enough Fev fans are blaming Toulouse for clubs not travelling to France. How exactly are Toulouse to blame?.

18 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Can the same be said of the NZ Warriors, the PNG Hunters, or the Fiji Siktails? They’ve got tonnes of interest in their respective countries yet play in someone else’s league…

Maybe they are just played better with more control? Can happen in games…

Yeah but Featherstone don’t play in those leagues so your argument about those foreign teams won’t count,apparently 😂

19 hours ago, Trojan said:

Were you there?  Did you see Toulouse slowing down the ruck, illegally reefing the ball?  I was and I did.  Nevertheless until the last 15 minutes it was a tight game, when Fev who'd played tough games at Wembley and Bradford in the previous weeks ran out of steam/  Toulouse who hadn't played for three weeks didn't.  I see they've had two more home games postponed, another chance for r&r, not afforded to other sides.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work in their favour. It's far better to be playing week in week out. It's not a benefit to miss this many weeks and then have to pick up the pace irregularly. You get far more injuries this way. Talk to a few trainers or conditioning coaches and ask how they see it, I think you would be surprised. 

I'm guessing now that the York match will also be cancelled. If they do make SL then they will have done it the hard way.

13 hours ago, Trojan said:

They were the better team on the day.  But then they didn't have the absences and injuries Fev did.  But my point is that they weren't good enough to say they are a SL team in waiting. They're not.  The game was evenly balanced with 10-15 mins to go.  Toulouse certainly looked nothing like a SL side.  Every time they miss a home game and "win" it 23-0 increases they're advantage over the rest of the Championship.  They're scoring win after win without incurring any injuries sin binnings or knocks.  

But as I say the general sentiment on this forum is anti Fev.  And it's not just me who says it.  The vast majority of posters on the Fev Facebook page express open hostility to this forum.  I am merely reporting what I read.

But they don’t get a 23-0 win every time they are prevented from having a home game and as the league standings are decided by win % they are not increasing anything over the rest of the league.

IF there is any anti Fev sentiment on this forum it’s probably built up by fans like you and your moronic rankings taken from that very same unbiased den of stupidity called the Fev Facebook page.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

But they don’t get a 23-0 win every time they are prevented from having a home game and as the league standings are decided by win % they are not increasing anything over the rest of the league.

IF there is any anti Fev sentiment on this forum it’s probably built up by fans like you and your moronic rankings taken from that very same unbiased den of stupidity called the Fev Facebook page.

It is a well known fact that the whole world IS biased against Fev. Until people outside Fev understand this, we will continue to have these Forum debates. Now why the whole world is biased against Fev for no apparent reason, perhaps Fev fans can explain.....

6 hours ago, Bulls2487 said:

Enough Fev fans are blaming Toulouse for clubs not travelling to France. How exactly are Toulouse to blame?.

I've never said it was Tolouse and i  certainly can't speak for other Fev fans.

5 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

It is a well known fact that the whole world IS biased against Fev. Until people outside Fev understand this, we will continue to have these Forum debates. Now why the whole world is biased against Fev for no apparent reason, perhaps Fev fans can explain.....

An handfull of Fev fans believe this so ITS ALL Fev who belive according to some ,laughable. 

21 hours ago, Trojan said:

Every time they miss a home game and "win" it 23-0 increases they're advantage over the rest of the Championship. 

How often does that happen ?

Once - if I give you credit for a typo.

They've played two more home games in England.  They're doing their best.   Rovers could've offered to play them in England - but they didn't.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

52 minutes ago, Griff said:

How often does that happen ?

Once - if I give you credit for a typo.

They've played two more home games in England.  They're doing their best.   Rovers could've offered to play them in England - but they didn't.

HOW do you know they didn't? Crikey iam sure some fans on here know the Lotto numbers ,they know everything  else!

22 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

HOW do you know they didn't? Crikey iam sure some fans on here know the Lotto numbers ,they know everything  else!

Easy. The game didn't take place.

57 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

No it didn't but please answer the question  how do you know Fev didn't offer to play at Fev ?

Easy. The game didn't take place.

Archived