Sun 8 Aug: SL: Leigh Centurions v Hull Kingston Rovers 18:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/21 at 18:00

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is someone who must be forever the optimist, Leigh have had at least one person who for every game has had them as the victors, maybe the way this season has panned out and especially if the call comes for no relegation they may they may just sneak one in somewhere, but in a competitive season I wouldn't expect a win anywhere, and that is not the view of someone just looking at the results, I have watched every game bar one which I listened to on the radio commentary, and I will be in attendance at this one.

To quote my friend Gubrats, "I expect us to lose".

22 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Had it on very good authority that we have 14 players available to select from as of yesterday. Each will draw a position from a hat and the 3 other bench spots will not even warm up

As I said , a ' full strength squad ' of 14 😂

2 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Had it on very good authority that we have 14 players available to select from as of yesterday. Each will draw a position from a hat and the 3 other bench spots will not even warm up

I remember Leigh turning up to Dewsbury a few seasons ago with only 13 players, bravely led by Micky Higham and quite well supported. 

As ever, this HKR strip reminds me I must buy more toothpaste.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

28 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

That Leigh line-up looks a bottom half Championship side. 

A try in 1 minute for Leigh.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gotta feel for Dean Hadley, jeez he's had a lot of time out with injuries.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived