Sun 8 Aug: SL: Leigh Centurions v Hull Kingston Rovers 18:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/21 at 18:00

28 all - not a scooby who'll win from here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dkw said:

I think you're watching the wrong Superleague, here try this one https://www.netballsl.com/

All we ask for is consistency. We’ve had 2 players carded for average tackles, same thing should happen in reverse or none of them should happen. How hard’s that to understand? Pathetic officiating 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

All we ask for is consistency. We’ve had 2 players carded for average tackles, same thing should happen in reverse or none of them should happen. How hard’s that to understand? Pathetic officiating 

I thought neither were deserving of a penalty, let alone a sin bin. But I agree on the officiating, the inconsistency was ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Correct , none of them were yellow cards 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Correct , none of them were yellow cards 

Agreed 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, dkw said:

Best team won.

But a damn good effort from Leigh. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well I’m fairly disillusioned with RL at the moment and had no intention of watching that game, but I flicked it on with half an hour to go to see what the score was, ended up watching it from then and enjoyed it immensely. Good effort from Leigh. 

Archived