Sun 8 Aug: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC (Postponed)

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/21 at 14:30

We will come second.

(Again).

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

6 hours ago, Ullman said:

Great to see Jamie Shaul back in the squad after almost a year out.

Absolutely, with Connor now having the number one gig, Shaul must be desperate to put in a good shift as it would seem Hodgson likes fast players rather than bulky ones in the backs with, arguable our best back of late, Faraimo's imminent departure evidence of this.

Hope he goes well but I doubt he'll put in a full 80.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

27 minutes ago, Ralgex said:

Game postponed due to Covid. 

In the Hull FC camp, I understand.

• John Drake changed the title to Sun 8 Aug: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC (Postponed)
  • John Drake unpinned this topic
10 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

How very convenient.

Hull games away to Warrington and Catalans called off just as they were about to slip out of the top 6.

This is Hull's second bout of COVID in quick succession what are they playing at.

Seriously?

Your hatred of all things Hull FC is getting somewhat tedious now.

16 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

How very convenient.

Hull games away to Warrington and Catalans called off just as they were about to slip out of the top 6.

This is Hull's second bout of COVID in quick succession what are they playing at.

What a daft comment, Hull's home games to Salford and Leigh and the away game at Rovers were postponed due to Covid. Fixtures that would have more than likely consolidated our place in the top six. Add to that we're still four games short of the number we need to qualify and it's not in our interests to have any more fixtures postponed, especially as we have a number of key players on the brink of returning to the squad.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

29 minutes ago, Ullman said:

What a daft comment, Hull's home games to Salford and Leigh and the away game at Rovers were postponed due to Covid. Fixtures that would have more than likely consolidated our place in the top six. Add to that we're still four games short of the number we need to qualify and it's not in our interests to have any more fixtures postponed, especially as we have a number of key players on the brink of returning to the squad.

I'm sure they'll be pencilling in the Wire and Cats games before the Leigh/Salford ones as the season comes to an end 🤔😂

42 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Dimmest Star also seems to have conveniently forgotten how Hull FC stepped in at the last minute in October 2020 to play an unscheduled fixture at Leeds when they were short on preparation and numbers and expected to lose, which they did.

This poster posts more anti Hull FC stuff than pro Hull KR stuff, they are obsessed and maybe should read the latest offering from the mods about trolling on match threads not involving your own team.

24 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I'm sure they'll be pencilling in the Wire and Cats games before the Leigh/Salford ones as the season comes to an end 🤔😂

I'll be surprised if any of them are fulfilled but the competition rules will decide the order of precedence.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

17 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

How very convenient.

You do know that clubs cannot independently call off games due to COVID and that they are to be rearranged where possible 

3 hours ago, LeeF said:

You do know that clubs cannot independently call off games due to COVID and that they are to be rearranged where possible 

I'm quite sure Hull have the required 7 COVID absentees but they have a squad of more than 30.

They could have played if they had really wanted to but on current form they don't want to play Warrington away and Catalans away. That's my honest opinion.

They will magically be OK for the home derby game because Pearson is desperate for a big payday. Just wait and see.

This is now the third time Hull have had COVID in the camp and the second in just a few weeks. They appear to be doing little to keep it out of their camp and the situation is now ridiculous. Hull should have to forfeit the games if they don't want to play them.

17 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

I'm quite sure Hull have the required 7 COVID absentees but they have a squad of more than 30.

They could have played if they had really wanted to but on current form they don't want to play Warrington away and Catalans away. That's my honest opinion.

They will magically be OK for the home derby game because Pearson is desperate for a big payday. Just wait and see.

This is now the third time Hull have had COVID in the camp and the second in just a few weeks. They appear to be doing little to keep it out of their camp and the situation is now ridiculous. Hull should have to forfeit the games if they don't want to play them.

So why did they play Saints?

Why do we need to postpone games because of Covid ?

Surely by now they must realise that actually having the virus has little if any detrimental effect on young super fit athletes ? , So why cancel/postpone any game ?

23 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Why do we need to postpone games because of Covid ?

Surely by now they must realise that actually having the virus has little if any detrimental effect on young super fit athletes ? , So why cancel/postpone any game ?

Read Powells comments on players who caught covid and how they struggle to recover after and also Josh jones who was out for a while after contacting covid. So its not something to simply wash over. 

14 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Read Powells comments on players who caught covid and how they struggle to recover after and also Josh jones who was out for a while after contacting covid. So its not something to simply wash over. 

Was/is this pre or post vaccination ?

19 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Was/is this pre or post vaccination ?

Not sure about player's and if they are vaccinated, if not they leave themselves open to be questioned. If players are all vaccinated you have a point but i feel some won't be. 

2 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Cool conspiracy theory but zero reality

1 hour ago, DimmestStar said:

Hull were "advised" to shutdown until Tuesday by the RFL's Multiple Cases Group. I very much doubt it's an option to ignore that advice.

19 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Hull were "advised" to shutdown until Tuesday by the RFL's Multiple Cases Group. I very much doubt it's an option to ignore that advice.

It is in Dimmest Star's eyes as it suits their trolling.

19 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

It is in Dimmest Star's eyes as it suits their trolling.

Like yourself mate, I'm reluctant to feed the troll but I can't help but challege some of the nonsense they post.

Archived