Sun 8 Aug: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC (Postponed)

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/21 at 14:30

Disappointing and frustrating but it is what it is. Hull will follow the rules and that is that, any garbage around using it as an excuse to avoid teams is just that - garbage.

Some players have felt quite ill and lost a bit of weight over the last couple of instances so we need to follow procedures more than ever and player welfare is paramount.

We wont be the last this season...

• 2 weeks later...

On 07/08/2021 at 18:01, DimmestStar said:

How very convenient.

Hull games away to Warrington and Catalans called off just as they were about to slip out of the top 6.

On 08/08/2021 at 15:27, DimmestStar said:

I'm quite sure Hull have the required 7 COVID absentees but they have a squad of more than 30.

They could have played if they had really wanted to but on current form they don't want to play Warrington away and Catalans away. That's my honest opinion.

They will magically be OK for the home derby game because Pearson is desperate for a big payday. Just wait and see.

This is now the third time Hull have had COVID in the camp and the second in just a few weeks. They appear to be doing little to keep it out of their camp and the situation is now ridiculous. Hull should have to forfeit the games if they don't want to play them.

Seeing as you're so vociferous about this subject I await your comments on the Wire v Catalans thread.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 09/08/2021 at 15:11, boris74 said:

Disappointing and frustrating but it is what it is. Hull will follow the rules and that is that, any garbage around using it as an excuse to avoid teams is just that - garbage.

Some players have felt quite ill and lost a bit of weight over the last couple of instances so we need to follow procedures more than ever and player welfare is paramount.

We wont be the last this season...

Didn't take long for your prediction to come true.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived