London v Toulouse free on Our League

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

The women's match is already under way.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

For a lot of players (Bedford at least, but presume London as well), you can count the number of League games played on one hand.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

6 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

For a lot of players (Bedford at least, but presume London as well), you can count the number of League games played on one hand.  

It shows how the simple run hard, tackle hard element of RL for women can create opportunities for real growth.

Who's the co-commentator? A familiar voice, but I can't put a name to it. And he's just pronounced Gigot's surname two different ways in a single sentence. :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived