London v Toulouse free on Our League

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just switched on. Painful to watch from a London perspective. Players don’t appear to have any conviction. Toulouse do look good. 

Toulouse are excellent. It can't be long before they're denied entry to SL on very shaky grounds.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go go Egodo! The Broncos are on the scoreboard!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Toulouse are excellent. It can't be long before they're denied entry to SL on very shaky grounds.

Where will the Play Off Final be played? What happens if there are more travel restrictions and Toulouse can't fly in. Let's see what happens then. 

11 minutes ago, thebrewxi said:

Where will the Play Off Final be played? What happens if there are more travel restrictions and Toulouse can't fly in. Let's see what happens then. 

With no quarantine now in place for France I assume part time teams can now go over so Toulouse can play at home from here on in.

1 minute ago, Whippet13 said:

With no quarantine now in place for France I assume part time teams can now go over so Toulouse can play at home from here on in.

Do you know if there is any quarantine/limitations on people arriving in France from Britain?

7 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

Do you know if there is any quarantine/limitations on people arriving in France from Britain?

Ah, good point, think unvaccinated people do. Playoff final at a neutral UK venue then, I'll be going if it is.

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

And it is over! An absolute battering and Toulouse march on towards the Super League. 

Can't see anyone stopping them, look excellent across the team and not even at full strength today.

21 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Will be great for them to finally get some hone games & income after their great efforts this season.

I've only gone and missed it!

Why don't they keep the tape, available on OurLeague, for poor unfortunate souls like me, to watch it after the event?

Is that really too much to ask? 

I'm happy to pay for it. 

Can anyone explain the wisdom of deleting/not recording them?

Archived