10 Puech

11 Le Cam

12 Salabio

13 Cozza

14 Sangare

15 Maria

16 Mendy

17 Robin

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Just now, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It’d be insane if England don’t play France at once the end of the year.

The question should be can we get Tonga and or Samoa over for either a 3 match series or a Four Nations along with France.

I'd rather have Jamaica.

Why not have England, Wales, France, Ireland, Scotland, Jamaica, Serbia and An Other and have a proper tournament. Call it the Covid Cup or something. Yes there will be some blowouts, but there would have been in the way the world cup was organised. And yes there England will win, but Australia would have won the world cup. Just think we are in desperate need of some internationals that are meaningful and have a trophy at the end. It is the way other sports are going.

1. Kheillarah

2. Bergal

3. Jussame

4. Laguerre

5. Yaha

6. Gigot

7. Morgue

8. Bousquet

9. Da Costa

10. Goudemand

11. Chan

12. Julien

13. Garcia

14. Dezaria

15. Seguier

16. Sangare

17. Marion

Saw enough of Chan today that France should be getting hold of him… Dezaria looked good too. Fages is out injured hence why he’s not in. If fit, I’d move Gigot to full back to include Fages.

18 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It’d be insane if England don’t play France at once the end of the year.

The question should be can we get Tonga and or Samoa over for either a 3 match series or a Four Nations along with France.

Did you not read, where the NRL are preventing 400 player's and officials from travelling to the UK for the WC, so you consider the NRL would let their Tongan and Samoan reps to travel?

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Did you not read, where the NRL are preventing 400 player's and officials from travelling to the UK for the WC, so you consider the NRL would let their Tongan and Samoan reps to travel?

No I only read Australia and New Zealand have withdrawn from the World Cup.

The NRL cannot stop internationals taking place or stop NRL players from playing in them.

27 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The NRL cannot stop internationals taking place or stop NRL players from playing in them.

The Aussie Government were happy to waive the current near prohibition on leaving and re-entering Australia for national teams for the World Cup, but I can't see it for a smaller, quickly arranged competition which doesn't involve Australia or have the backing of the NRL.

Without the NRL/ARLC's backing, I think it is unlikely that the Pacific Island nations governing bodies will be able to convince the Australian Government to exempt them from these rules.

Without that Government exemption, the PI NRL players won't be able to come whether or not the clubs are compelled to release them.

32 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

But they are M'lud, the NRL are not allowing BRL player's to take part, so no Aus, NZ, Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, Italy, Lebanon, Cook Islands or Greece unless some of those teams can fill a squad with natives out of their own countries.

Archived