Fri 13 Aug: SL: Leigh Centurions v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/08/21 at 19:30

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oledzki out for the season and Prior out for this game. So the motor which has led Leeds mini-revival is missing.

However the mythical, not seen this season first choice half back pairing will play at last with Gale+Lui so that will help.

I'd still favour Leeds to win but having seen bits of Leigh vs KR last week it probably will be close.

On 10/08/2021 at 23:40, Snowys Backside said:

I'm with Sir Karen on this one. 

Leeds by 80. 

Just put a 5p bet on a 24-7 Leigh win. 😂

" if hit him he wouldn't have got up" S Hines . If he did connect maybe it was for Celebrating that the late great Mick Shoebottom was ruled out never to play again plus Ray Batten and Alan Smith . " oh great we'll definitely beat em now " said gloating mr Murphy 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

" if hit him he wouldn't have got up" S Hines . If he did connect maybe it was for Celebrating that the late great Mick Shoebottom was ruled out never to play again plus Ray Batten and Alan Smith . " oh great we'll definitely beat em now " said gloating mr Murphy 

Out of order!

I doubt the comment (if made) was meant in any derogatory way whatsoever towards Mr Shoebottom, as for the other two, what opposing club official, player or fan would not be relieved that some of the better player's would be absent from a game as big as this one, I bet there was something said on the same lines at Headingley about probably the most devastating prop running about at the time being Leigh's Dave Chisnall after being sent off 2 weeks before the final and recieving a suspension that would keep him out of the final!

I'm not complaining about the result just that mans mind games leading up to that game and he did definitely say " oh we'll beat em now " the game was already lost when he took a dive .its ok him smiling and being hail fellow well met ,but he wont live that down he deliberately got a man sent off 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

On 11/08/2021 at 09:25, Harry Stottle said:

C'mon Leigh, if we can only win one game this season please make it this one, that would be a prize worth winning!

Strange how other clubs are so jealous of the success Leeds have had even when we’re having a poor year you still see comments like this. Can’t see it happening for you though Harry old pal. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Strange how other clubs are so jealous of the success Leeds have had even when we’re having a poor year you still see comments like this. Can’t see it happening for you though Harry old pal. 

I wasn't referring to your club M'lud, it was the suggestion you would do a vanishing act if Leigh were to win tonight, that was the prize I was eluding to.

Archived