Fri 13 Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors KO 19:45

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/08/21 at 19:15

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a cracker.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Why are we still playing all these games? All we are doing is losing players to injury and suspension. All we need is to fake a couple of tests and then we can have a much needed rest. It is absurd that we are required to play so many games while pretty much everyone else plays when they likes. 

HKR are at home and will have the advantage of their crowd. Wigan might have a better squad but that has to show itself this season.

Rovers have a coach who's clued up, Wigan have a coach who's clueless!

I thought Rovers won at Wigan because their coach out coached his opposite number!

The bookies have Wigan as big favourites and as we know, around this time of the season they tend to get their act together and their injured players back.

Rovers have first choice half backs Abdull & Lewis missing and with Hardaker returning it means Hastings can pair with Smith to give Wigan a big advantage in that department.

Rovers won without Abdull at their place but it might be asking too much for lightening to strike twice.

Shame.

I thought it was going to be a cracker but, with Rovers having such a decimated squad, Wigan should coast it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hoping for a Wigan win but personally I think HKR are the likely victors here. Happy to be proven wrong though.

I've said it previously but I'll say it again that I think HKR are one of the best teams to watch this season. They play a great style of rugby and I think they're a real credit to the game.

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

A minute's silence for Ged Dunn.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Less than 2 minutes gone and Sam Powell's off for a HIA. He looked pretty groggy, so may not return.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A second try to KR - a bit loose and improvised, but that's what they can do, given the opportunity.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Powell has failed his HIA.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived