Thur 12 Aug: SL: St Helens v Castleford Tigers KO 19:45

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/21 at 19:15

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

About time Saints got a few calls against them.

Dont get too excited, Thaler has sh*t himself and will give them everything now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Having to suffer Love Island. Who was sent off?

Thug Makinson

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, hullste said:

Well done Cas deservedly winning this game but Ben Thaler at it again, just wants to be the centre of attention all the time. The worst ref in super league how  he is still a professional ref is beyond me. 

What has he done wrong - apart perhaps from being too lenient and not binning a couple earlier?

1 minute ago, M j M said:

What has he done wrong - apart perhaps from being too lenient and not binning a couple earlier?

Or giving them enough chances to stop pratting about which they ignored and then got upset when he binned two and sent one off 

5 minutes ago, hullste said:

Well done Cas deservedly winning this game but Ben Thaler at it again, just wants to be the centre of attention all the time. The worst ref in super league how  he is still a professional ref is beyond me. 

The blame for tonight’s dreadful game is down solely to the players

6 minutes ago, LeeF said:

Or giving them enough chances to stop pratting about which they ignored and then got upset when he binned two and sent one off 

Matautia got a yellow for defending two different players who Bentley had #######.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Matautia got a yellow for defending two different players who Bentley had #######.

No he got it for running in & inflaming the situation after earlier being warned for the exact same offence and after both teams had also been warned

Haha Haha. Lol.

Nice one Greg Eden

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Waynebennettswinger said:

Brilliant read from Eden. Saints got what they deserved tonight for some awful discipline. Sure they’ll be some delighted delicate flowers from Wigan but fair play to Cas and their fans. 

Your obsessed with Wigan aren’t you!

Patwigaw

Archived