fevnut’s musings 2021/#22:  Milestones, Young player development, Abuse of referees and Alex Sutcliffe

fevnut

Greetings to our friends in York

Every week fevnut writes a blog that includes his ‘musings’ column.

Although it is primarily about Fev (obviously) fans of our opposition teams have enjoyed taking a look.

This week we note 2 player milestones achieved last week and 2 more that might come this week. We also question whether the current structures are fir for purpose regarding the development of young players and use the example of Jake Sweeting’s games this year.

Is it either funny or clever to abuse referees? Finally we welcome back Alex Sutcliffe and pose the dilemma facing James Webster.

Access the article by using the link below and then by using the links on the right hand side of the page you can find all sorts of information pertinent to the match coming up on Saturday, including pages about the current York squad and players who have played for both clubs and another about the history of matches between York and Fev.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on Saturday.

https://fevblog452.blogspot.com/2021/08/fevnuts-musings-22-milestones-sweeting.html

Excellent as always FevNut, your dedication to the stats are second to none. 

Couple of errors on our page I've spotted

Home and away kits are the wrong way around. 
No longer at the club: Barcoe, Dean, Ellis
Still at/back at the club: Dow-Nikau, McDonnell. 

Not too sure where Towse is this weekend and is Warren dual reg?

Otherwise amazing work as always, even got names like Dean Ripley who I'd totally forgotten about in there!

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

12 hours ago, Toby The Tram said:

Excellent as always FevNut, your dedication to the stats are second to none. 

Couple of errors on our page I've spotted

Home and away kits are the wrong way around. 
No longer at the club: Barcoe, Dean, Ellis
Still at/back at the club: Dow-Nikau, McDonnell. 

Not too sure where Towse is this weekend and is Warren dual reg?

Otherwise amazing work as always, even got names like Dean Ripley who I'd totally forgotten about in there!

Thanks, made some corrections

Archived