NRL Match Thread - Round 22 - 2021

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the number of errors Canberra made, a ten-point losing margin is remarkably small.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

TEAMS

Dragons team: 1. Jack Bird 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Gerard Beale 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Adam Clune 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Josh Mcguire 11. Billy Burns 12. Tyrell Fuimaono 13. Jack de Belin

14. Talatau Amone 15. Jackson Ford 16. Josh Kerr 17. Kaide Ellis

18th man: 18. Matthew Dufty

Panthers team: 1. Dylan Edwards 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Paul Momirovski 6. Matt Burton 5. Brent Naden 7. Jarome Luai 21. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 14. Mitch Kenny 10. Matthew Eisenhuth 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo

15. Scott Sorensen 16. J’maine Hopgood 17. Izack Tago 19. Jaeman Salmon

18th man: 20. Taylan May

8 minutes ago, George Watt said:

It's the Women in League round so I wonder if they will give one of the matches to a female ref. this round? They have one who is on the elite refs list and she has been a joint referee when the NRL had 2 refs.

No, the refs are all men, so that appears to be a chance missed.

Just now, Graham said:

Well would you Adam n Eve it?

Naden intercepts near his own line and sprints up the wing to score totally against the run of play!

Almost the identical situation to when Eden intercepted a  pass from Coote in the St Helens v Castleford yesterday.

Archived