Dale Ferguson

Wakefield Ram

12 hours ago, gingdong said:

very good just dont think our coach likes him

It's got naff all to do with liking him and everything to do with not being able to rely on him, and I can't say I blame Webster on that note, as Fergie increasingly seems to be made of glass. You could argue that he's been pinching a wage for the last two years.

I'd be delighted to see him do well on loan and get back into the side, but unless something significant changes I'd imagine this is the long goodbye.

6 hours ago, Adam B said:

It's got naff all to do with liking him and everything to do with not being able to rely on him, and I can't say I blame Webster on that note, as Fergie increasingly seems to be made of glass. You could argue that he's been pinching a wage for the last two years.

I'd be delighted to see him do well on loan and get back into the side, but unless something significant changes I'd imagine this is the long goodbye.

It's a shame for Dale Ferguson as when he plays is one of top performers. When he was at Bulls from 2014-2016 missed half of season every year. Suffers too many injuries.

44 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Beckett and Ferguson loan spells at Dewsbury over. Are you that short of players? 

Unless we get some forwards back from injury we won't have enough forwards for a scrum this weekend.

What Scrum? they went out years ago(proper ones).Makes a farce of loan moves even if we added that Fergy couldn't play against us.

On 13/08/2021 at 16:02, Adam B said:

you ant got a clue 

I think how he was used on Sunday was about right. His first session he seemed a bit off the pace, which given the time he was out is understandable. By his last cameo appearance you could tell he has a lot to offer both defensively and ball carrying. For my money he'll be perfectly fine come the business end of the season.

11 hours ago, wasginger said:

I think how he was used on Sunday was about right. His first session he seemed a bit off the pace, which given the time he was out is understandable. By his last cameo appearance you could tell he has a lot to offer both defensively and ball carrying. For my money he'll be perfectly fine come the business end of the season.

That's all we need. 1 massive game from all our big guns! 

On 24/08/2021 at 13:48, gingdong said:

you ant got a clue 

One swallow does not a summer make. His track record in recent years suggests it's unlikely he'll make it to the end of the regular season before breaking down again with something or other, and no matter how good a lad he is, players like that are a luxury a club like Fev can ill afford. However, as mentioned above I'll be delighted if having now got back into the side (albeit mainly due to our dreadful injury list), he can stay fit and competitive, and make a significant contribution to our efforts.

On 26/08/2021 at 09:16, Adam B said:

One swallow does not a summer make. His track record in recent years suggests it's unlikely he'll make it to the end of the regular season before breaking down again with something or other, and no matter how good a lad he is, players like that are a luxury a club like Fev can ill afford. However, as mentioned above I'll be delighted if having now got back into the side (albeit mainly due to our dreadful injury list), he can stay fit and competitive, and make a significant contribution to our efforts.

like i said earlier you ant got a clue

Archived