Dale Ferguson

Wakefield Ram

40 minutes ago, coolie said:

Your a cheeky lot 

Pull Dale back because your short of players.... 

Then only play him in one game (against us) 

Surely it would have made more sense to leave him at the Rams to get match fit for your play off push

Baffling 🤔🤔

OH  C you silly boy Then only play him in one game (against us) after your lot FERGIE played against oldham and got himself banned for last two games of season

2 hours ago, POR said:

OH  C you silly boy Then only play him in one game (against us) after your lot FERGIE played against oldham and got himself banned for last two games of season

Well I didn't know that🤔

Makes sense now why he is not playing... Back for the play offs then?? 

On 14/09/2021 at 20:49, POR said:

exactly but at the moment he's not a coach favourite😭

I'd have fergy in my 17 every time. But in fairness, webbo has probably forgotten more about rugby than I will ever know. He will stand or fall by his decisions.

Can't help hoping he gets these two suspension games out of the way and gets a slot if we get to the final.

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

I'd have fergy in my 17 every time. But in fairness, webbo has probably forgotten more about rugby than I will ever know. He will stand or fall by his decisions.

Can't help hoping he gets these two suspension games out of the way and gets a slot if we get to the final.

Agree, if I'm an opposing coach and the choice is facing Fergie or, say, Callum Field (no disrespect to him as he has done a good job this year) I'm hoping Fergie doesn't play.

Bu Webster's comments about leaving Fergie out against Halifax in favour of "some people that have a more realistic chance to be fit come the end of the season" doesn't augur well for his prospects of being selected on the back of another one-month break.

I think Webster would be stupid to leave Fergy out of our 17 if fit .I would want him in the 17 for the Final if we win our play off game so a blow out before even if it is only 2 15 min stints would be sensible.Is webster sulking about Parata leaving the reason he has not picked him for the last few matches.

37 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I think Webster would be stupid to leave Fergy out of our 17 if fit .

I think fitness is his point judged on his interviews, he feels that he's played so few games over the last couple of years that he's several games away from being properly match fit for a high-intensity play-off game.

Not saying I agree with it - to me I'd rather have a couple of short spells from Fergie and ask Kopczak & Lockwood to do an hour each - but that's where we are.

38 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Is webster sulking about Parata leaving the reason he has not picked him for the last few matches.

I doubt it, he's still picking Halton and would still be picking Harrison if he was fit. He explained why he left Parata out before the Halifax game. He feels Jones can play 80 minutes, or nearly 80 minutes, and he likes the fact that Holmes offers more options if say a full back or half back gets injured in a big game.

7 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Agree, if I'm an opposing coach and the choice is facing Fergie or, say, Callum Field (no disrespect to him as he has done a good job this year) I'm hoping Fergie doesn't play.

Bu Webster's comments about leaving Fergie out against Halifax in favour of "some people that have a more realistic chance to be fit come the end of the season" doesn't augur well for his prospects of being selected on the back of another one-month break.

Field is getting better and better each game.  Becoming a handful. 

Archived