West Wales

IanMac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22-28

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

It’s maybe a good job there isn’t any sound on the links. I don’t think my old ticker could stand it !!!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

22-34

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

5 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Nice to see you posting again marra,or are you just passing through 

I don’t post now as I can’t get to matches but I read every thing about Town and listen to commentaries

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

New it would be hard game. Never thought this would be a walkover. After getting draw against doncaster,they improving  all time n hard at there place. Be nice see the scorers etc. We had bit of a much changed team 2. Hopefully no more injuries. Look forward to next week utt

10 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

I know your posts could occasionally be long winded like David ms,but it’s always good to hear from a townie 😂😂

As my teacher wrote on one of my essays , why use ten words when a hundred will do 

Glad to get another win. No matter how hard we may or may not have made it. Horrible not watching or having live commentary. Not sure what happened at West Wales over the last few weeks but whatever it is, it's worked which is good to see. Been whipping boys for far to long. 

Fingers crossed nothing daft happens and we can finally see a game at DP next week. 

Good to get the win, never thought it would be easy, listened to their coach on the our league preview show and he was very confident they’d put in a good performance.
Looks like Dec has his arm in a sling on the video on Facebook, hope it’s not too serious. It will be a tough game next week so hopefully Young, Ell, Cus, Lightowler, Marwood and Dec will be available. 

Archived