NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2021 - Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 23 POLL 2021   

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams will score 25 points or more?

• 0 teams to score 25 or more points
    • 1 or 2 teams
    • 3 or 4 teams
    • 5 or 6 teams
    • 7 or more teams to score 25 or more points

This poll is closed to new votes

WELCOME toX8ll7.png 

iSCRmsr.png

Our tipping competition will continue through the finals series up to and including the Grand Final

Just:

1. Name the 8 winning teams  A drawn game after extra time counts as a win for both teams for the sake of our competition.

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R23? Used as tie breaker for the Champion Tipster title when there’s more than one top scorer.

3. How many AWAY wins will there be in the round?  When a game is played on the road the first team  is taken as the home team.

4. Poll: How many teams will score 25 points or more? Enter in your post and also at the top of the topic.

Entries welcome until the first game of the round kicks off this coming Thursday

• Graham pinned this topic

1. Name the 8 winning teams Storm; Sea Eagles; Panthers; Sharks; Knights; Eels; Roosters & Warriors

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R23? 317

3. How many AWAY wins will there be in the round?  6

4. Poll: How many teams will score 25 points or more? 4

Thanks Ga=raham

Poll 1 or 2

Storm

Raiders 

Rabbits 

Tigers 

Knights 

Eels 

Roosters 

Warriors 

Points  275

Aways 5

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Poll 5 or 6

Storm

Sea Eagles

Rabbits 

Tigers 

Knights 

Cowboys

Roosters 

Broncos

Points  340

Aways 6

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

Winners - Melbourne Storm, Canberra Raiders, Penrith Panthers, Cronulla Sharks, Newcastle Knights, Paramatta Eels, Sydney Roosters and Brisbane Broncos

Points - 294

Away wins - 5

Teams to Score 25 points or more - 5 or 6

Some interesting games this round, No Tommy Turbo for the Silvertails means I tip Ricky's Resilient Raiders in this one. Cronulla v Wests could go either way but I will take a punt on the Sharkies (and probably regret doing so) Brad Arthur will get his last win as Parra Coach. Close call between SGI with Matt Dufty back and the Roosters. I am sticking with the Chooks but not surprised if the Dragons breathe fire into the season.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

18 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Winners - Melbourne Storm, Canberra Raiders, Penrith Panthers, Cronulla Sharks, Newcastle Knights, Paramatta Eels, Sydney Roosters and Brisbane Broncos

Points - 294

Away wins - 5

Teams to Score 25 points or more - 5 or 6

Some interesting games this round, No Tommy Turbo for the Silvertails means I tip Ricky's Resilient Raiders in this one. Cronulla v Wests could go either way but I will take a punt on the Sharkies (and probably regret doing so) Brad Arthur will get his last win as Parra Coach. Close call between SGI with Matt Dufty back and the Roosters. I am sticking with the Chooks but not surprised if the Dragons breathe fire into the season.

Though TTurbo has been named in the latest Manly line up for R23.

“Tom Trbojevic (cheekbone) has been named to play but a final call will be made on Thursday.” (So we should know for sure on Thursday).

"We are just assessing the swelling and hopefully he is comfortable as the week progresses to join training and will be fine to play

Also: 

The Raiders have lost captain Jarrod Croker (head knock), hooker Tom Starling (broken jaw) and forward Corey Harawira-Naera (suspended).

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Though TTurbo has been named in the latest Manly line up for R23.

“Tom Trbojevic (cheekbone) has been named to play but a final call will be made on Thursday.” (So we should know for sure on Thursday).

"We are just assessing the swelling and hopefully he is comfortable as the week progresses to join training and will be fine to play

Also: 

The Raiders have lost captain Jarrod Croker (head knock), hooker Tom Starling (broken jaw) and forward Corey Harawira-Naera (suspended).

Manly pulling a fast one here, as I understood it Turbo had a broken cheekbone. If they play him and aggravate this before the playoffs then the Sea Eagles will be more pedestrian than Turbo-charged come the business end of the season. No Jarrod is a Canberra Croker Chocker but I am backing Ricky even if the injuries are making things a bit sticky for The Milk.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Poll Question

3 or 4 teams.

Round 23 Winners

Melbourne Storm

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Newcastle Knights

Parramatta Eels

Sydney Roosters

Brisbane Broncos

Total Points

Away Wins

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2021 - In Progress
  • Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2021 - In Progress
  • Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2021 - Results Posted; Awards this evening
  • Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2021 - Results Posted; Awards Presented
  • Graham unpinned this topic

Archived