Crusaders v Barrow

IanMac

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, town blue said:

Correct, no team will be able to beat our games won / games played ratio / percentage. Assuming the RL don't insist on completing all fixtures. This gives Town no incentive to play the Barrow game other than financial gain.

I wonder if they may start to be thinking this . It’ll be interesting what the RFL position is on all of this throughout the leagues , especially with the WC off . 

Just watched the NW highlights against Barrow . Don't look a bad side and got some excellent trys . But Town at home and Chris doing his homework on them . He will make sure the boys  will know what they have to do .If we get the two points on Sunday I bet Barrow will be knocking on the door to get the fixture against us played . We have no rush to play them now . Just like they had no rush to play us before today's game ..Can't wait for Sunday's match because this is as big as the Keighley match away .So come on you Town fans .tell your mates to get down and cheer the lads to victory .UTT 

1 hour ago, havenhater said:

This is the rl we are talking about we will be fulfilling the fixtures in the last week no doubt day after day or something silly.

A decider against barrow wouldn't be a bad thing though 

If I had a choice of winning the remaining games (not incl. postponed games) and going up as champions and given the chance of playing Barrow ( 50/50 result), I would definitely pick the former.

We need to go up as champions  and get out of this league The RL are going on about restructure  So we don't want to be giving them a chance of reducing 3 leagues as it is now , to 2 as is being talked about in different quarters .and ending up as a amateur club  .  

Archived