Next one up at home

RogerT

On 16/08/2021 at 21:15, BatleyBird said:

Last home game for me, will hopefully be on holiday for the other two - where has this season gone???

Same here. Away for nearly 4 weeks so Sheffield will be my last game this year.

The Eagles are no mugs and will be out to upset our rhythm and target certain players. If we can ignore their shenanigans I'm sure we'll come out on top as the better team

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Well, they came, saw and didn't really fancy it. HOWEVER; recruitment wise I'd take a punt on James Glover, good stature and ability for a new centre.

Some super flowing rugby today against a mediocre Eagles teams. A shame Ward's barnstorming run didn't finish in a try. And how good is Flynn, not the biggest but he is flying this year. I don't know what Linners secret is, but it's paying dividends. Great team to watch at the moment

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

19 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Some super flowing rugby today against a mediocre Eagles teams. A shame Ward's barnstorming run didn't finish in a try. And how good is Flynn, not the biggest but he is flying this year. I don't know what Linners secret is, but it's paying dividends. Great team to watch at the moment

I thought the whole pack was outstanding today. I felt we absolutely bullied them. It's so hard picking a M.O.M, we were awesome again 1 -17. It doesn't seem to matter who is out, or comes into the starting lineup, we never look particularly weaker. 

2 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

I thought all the pack was outstanding today. I felt we absolutely bullied them. It's so hard picking a M.O.M, we were awesome again 1 -17. It doesn't seem to matter who is out, or comes into the starting lineup, we never look particularly weaker. 

Couldn't agree more. Our props have worked together brilliantly all season, and thought that they really softened them up in the first hour. They remind me of the way the props worked in the 2016 season.

Great performance from 1 -17 ,entertaining rugby as well, JC got through a great amount of work and deserved his try, unsung hero for me today and couldn't put him in my top 3 MOM was Manning 80 mins work rate and some top tackling , so glad he is signed up for next season , he is just a beast .Tubby Ashton didn't look happy at all sat in front of us .

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

10 isn't it? Joint top scorer now with Elliott. When Browny said early doors that this was as good a squad as 2016 I think he seriously under-estimated, the flow in attack is far better, as someone else mentioned whoever turns out in the 17 knows their job, where to be and when and everybody turns up.

12 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

94 now I think

Who RogerT or Phildog?

Archived