Donny away

HP Beans

28 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

No time like the present to move on,but we go into another difficult fixture.

Will Cresta swing the axe?

I’m sure many of the lads who played yesterday will want to right a few wrongs after yesterday’s result.

Up the Shipbuilders!

It’s a good time to play donny as their form is awful. 3 defeats and 2 draws (against the bottom two teams) in their last 5 games isn’t really setting the world alight

Doncaster's form has hit rock bottom, they are a mere shadow of the side from a few months ago. They are basically running on empty as regarding confidence. 

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Strange announcing signings now for next season 🤔  been average for Haven so not a huge loss 

Bit low from Barrow I agree. 

To say he's been average is way off the mark marra. 

He'll be a big miss for Haven. 

10 hours ago, Havenfan10 said:

Bit low from Barrow I agree. 

To say he's been average is way off the mark marra. 

He'll be a big miss for Haven. 

His agent approached Barrow to say he was interested in playing for his hometown club so why is it a bit low from Barrow?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

27 minutes ago, morty said:

His agent approached Barrow to say he was interested in playing for his hometown club so why is it a bit low from Barrow?

I think what he means is pal barrow could have waited until the end of the season to announce this not at the min when haven are going for the playoffs with him in the 17 every week fair enough he wants to go home he will be a miss but he’s replaceable best of luck to Ellis 

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

I think what he means is pal barrow could have waited until the end of the season to announce this not at the min when haven are going for the playoffs with him in the 17 every week fair enough he wants to go home he will be a miss but he’s replaceable best of luck to Ellis 

Bang on! Poor work really! As you say, easily replaceable when he's 3rd best SR Haven have and with more coming in next year.

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Bang on! Poor work really! As you say, easily replaceable when he's 3rd best SR Haven have and with more coming in next year.

3rd best? Wow its funny how people view players marra. He's been 1 of top forwards this season week in week out imo if not the best. 

Definitely Haven's loss and Barrow's gain. 

1 hour ago, Havenfan10 said:

3rd best? Wow its funny how people view players marra. He's been 1 of top forwards this season week in week out imo if not the best. 

Definitely Haven's loss and Barrow's gain. 

Ellis been stand out for us last 3 seasons him and Connor been excellent this season.  

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion... I was quite fond of Barrow until this year, announcing a signing of another clubs player and putting him in a top when the season is still on going just sums the club up 😂

Where have you been for the past several seasons? It is normal practice for clubs to show pics and details of their acquisitions of next seasons signings? It's in press releases and social media platforms almost weekly if not daily at this time of the season. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Where have you been for the past several seasons? It is normal practice for clubs to show pics and details of their acquisitions of next seasons signings? It's in press releases and social media platforms almost weekly if not daily at this time of the season. 

Are these teams also putting new signings in kits and announcing them before their current club has released a statement? 

58 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Are these teams also putting new signings in kits and announcing them before their current club has released a statement? 

I don't see a problem, if the Clubs are both awhere and its all above board then you might ask why the other club hasn't made a statement? Clubs want to tell there supporters good need and signings, they won't wait forever to do so. 

33 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

I don't see a problem, if the Clubs are both awhere and its all above board then you might ask why the other club hasn't made a statement? Clubs want to tell there supporters good need and signings, they won't wait forever to do so. 

Haven weren't aware of Barrow's announcement otherwise they would of done 🤷‍♂️

Been beaten 26-18. 

Got matched in the middle and just lost our discipline and loads of individual errors. 2 sin bins and probably conceded 4 of 5 more penalties than they did. Need to learn to win games when things aren't going our way. 

Got really scrappy at the end. 

Archived